[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines - now with Array Solars! [Not to be confused with Solar Arrays]

• The machines explode because IC2 says the voltage is 4096. With a batbox. CESUs are 16384, MFEs are 65536, and MFSUs are 262144. WTF IC2?

59.0.1:

• Disabled explosions by default. Added config option.
    • Updated array windmill calculations to match core IC2. Fixes crash.

How many people use this? I don't since IC2 Experimental happened.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• How many people use this? I don't since IC2 Experimental happened.

This is still better then Atomic's version. If you wanted, someone else (Zuxelus is good at this :p) could maintain it.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• The machines explode because IC2 says the voltage is 4096. With a batbox. CESUs are 16384, MFEs are 65536, and MFSUs are 262144. WTF IC2?

Still says 2048 EU/t for MFSU in game though...

59.0.1:
    Disabled explosions by default. Added config option.Updated array windmill calculations to match core IC2. Fixes crash.

Just to let you know... I'm getting 1.75 EU/t at y=56 from 1 array windmill. Looks like i'm getting around the same from normal windmills though. Has IC2 gone crazy?

Connecting array controllers to array controllers still results in an explosions. You might want to specify that you disabled only excess power explosions or something.

How many people use this? I don't since IC2 Experimental happened.

I use your mod... I prefer having huge solar farms to having a compact solar panel generating 2048 EU/t in a single block.

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.
    I have copied this line

• I just found out about the arrays and would like to use this, but would probably not want to use the advanced machines because I use GT and would want to upgrade the normal machines. Or minetweaker the recipes to make the upgraded machines much more expensive.

I really want to try out the arrays though because it seems a lot more fun than Compact Solars.

• Array Solar Panels mined with a Silk Touch enchanted pick drops something called ".name". It still works fine when connected to an Array Controller though.

http://imgur.com/z7eP4AO

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    I have copied this line

• Just to let you know... I'm getting 1.75 EU/t at y=56 from 1 array windmill. Looks like i'm getting around the same from normal windmills though. Has IC2 gone crazy?

Yes. It was quite a long time ago though.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• I'm having weird behaviour with Array Controllers. Connecting 160 Array Solar Panels to an Array Controller should net me 160 EU/t during the day. When I right-click on the Array Controller, I get the expected number. But for some reason, the Array Controller outputs only up to 128 EU/t according to the EU-Reader.

Also, connecting multiple MFSUs directly to the Array Controller's different faces seems to "create power". With the same setup as above (160 EU/t), the first two MFSUs get an input of 128 EU/t but the third gets an input of 256 EU/t. The fourth gets 512 EU/t and the fifth gets 1024 EU/t.

EDIT: I'm using version 59.0.1 with IC2 build 589.

Further testing with the second problem indicates that the problem happens even with less than 128 EU/t. e.g 96 EU/t, 96, 192, 384, 748.
    Also, any storage unit except batboxes gave the same problem. Batboxes gave inconsistent results though. The power input would fluctuate like crazy.

The order in which I place the MFSUs does not seem to matter. The first and second always give the EU/t I am supposed to get and then any additional MFSU gets double the previous one's EU/t. The process can also be repeated. Breaking and replacing the oldest MFSU after placing all of them down gets higher and higher and higher EU generation. Fun times :D

Placing down the 5 MFSUs first and then connecting the array controller gave me 96 EU/t into all of them.

I have copied this line

Edited once, last by black3agl3 ().

• Is there a max eu input per tick for these machines?

I'm trying to prepare my base so it wont explode when that is reimplemented.

• Is there a max eu input per tick for these machines?

The max EU/t is 128 by default but you can configure that in the config.

immibis.cfg
    I:advancedmachines.maxVoltage=128

I have copied this line

• Hey Immibus,

Love your work, thanks for continuing and improving on the original Advanced Machines add-on. Using your latest Advanced Machines mod, 59.0.1, I've come across a bit of a strange issue with the Rotary Macerator, pipes/hoppers will feed into the top, but will not extract items from the bottom, or sides. Is this intended or a bug>

• Just to let you know I still use this as well ...... just came to the point in my server where I added the first advanced machine & it blew up everything .......... Very grateful that you are keeping it updated - I updated to the latest version, now appears to be working ok ........ I hope you decide to keep going with this add-on ........ and many thanks for providing it.

I don't know why those hyperlinks appear in my posts - I never add them, but they appear in each post I make - I can't get rid ..... sorry about them. ?(

Removed it. Never tought you may have a virus in your computer, an unwanted extension in your browser or some weird program installed? ~SpwnX

• Hey Immibis!

Your addon is just great.

I have a bug. Waterjet cutter doesn't want to get water. Water cells and buckets are ignored by it. What's the matter? What am I doing wrong (of course I'm putting cells/buckets within the jet interface but nothing happens)?

I have Industrial Craft 2 1.7.10 installed and working properly. Original ore washer works good too.

Thank you! ;)

• I have a bug. Waterjet cutter doesn't want to get water. Water cells and buckets are ignored by it. What's the matter? What am I doing wrong (of course I'm putting cells/buckets within the jet interface but nothing happens)?

Did you try pumping water in? e.g Extra Utilites liquid transfer nodes, Buildcraft Pipes, GT Pipes...

I have copied this line

• > Did you try pumping water in? e.g Extra Utilites liquid transfer nodes, Buildcraft Pipes, GT Pipes...

Yes, I did. I have BC installed, so if i connect wooden liquid pipe, add a motor and a tank filled with water - nothing happens, water does not go into the pipe

Update: yes, it works. The pipes should connect to the left or right side of waterjet!