Posts by RockRaiderZulu

I MIGHT be able to help find the causes of some bugs that have no apparent cause. I've done so before with one glitch (selecting an unselectable object at random times) in a game I play. http://www.rockraidersunited.o…532-what-the-heck-glitch/
    (Look for the only declared "bot" on the page and, no, I did not use the source of the game. I inferred it from the cursor icons and CFG file.)

On topic: What will be the fate of current worlds? I have many chests full of breeding components.

Element Vars:
    This set should only contain variables regarding bonding and nuclear energy.
    Electronegativity <float> (diastance)

Bond Radii <float,float,float> (Single, Double, Triple,quadruple (rare),quintuple (very rare),sextuple (Mo and W diatomic molecules only have this))

Ionic Radii <int,float,int,float> (charge,distance, can have more than one)

Electron config (um, this one could be a pain in the)

Nucleotides <int,float,int,float> (isotope,isomer,halflife the halflife in seconds)
    _ isotope decay and energy
    _ <int>(isotope) <float> (mass)
    _ <int>; (Isomer)<int,float,float,int,float,float> (decay mode(there are so many of them),energy,chance leaving out the chance results in decay occurring in tandem with previous decay)

Ionization energy <float> (how much energy does it take to remove all of the electrons from the nucleus)

I seem to be having a serious retrieval failure of the other variables, can someone fill them in for me?

The compound set contains the things related to reactions. Bond energy is tied to the length of a given bond.

Note: all seven isotopes of hydrogen would need there own element card due to varying ion sizes in the +1 oxidation state.

I see IndustrialCraft Cubed in the future.

Add the needed parts back if you have to. As for the first bug, did you try testing the id to see if it was valid for the entry or not before trying to do anything to the item?

loop(
    if id == desired_item{
    rest of code
    }
    Else
    skip item
    )

That should work, even if there is more than one item id to test for, as adding to it is easy.

If I am reading the traceback correctly, the error is occurring because the thermal monitor block is calling a function that does not exist. Make sure that you are using the version made for the version of IC^2 you are using. In many cases, there is a small version tolerance (Superwrench is an example), but because one of the functions used was replaced, you will have to make sure that the addon was made for that version. If you are using Bukkit, then you could be using the wrong variant. If not, the tell Sheder check the block to see if it is using the old call. In the meantime, ban the block and tell everyone who wants to use it to babysit, derate (reduce the power output), or power down their piles.

"Spooled up, Spun out"
    Remove a broken Windmill. (Or repair one, depending on implementation.)
    Implies you did something "right."
    For the parts needed that to make this work: Copy the generator, change the ID to a suitable one, make it uses a new texture (optional), add code to allow in place repair (optional), change the Windmill code to reference this new block.

"Rotor to the torso"
    Get hit by a flying-apart Windmill.

"Way to go, moron." (This won't really work soon)
    Blow a reactor while heating it without any Uranium or isotope cells in it.

"I used to be an engineer like you. . ."
    Sustain a serious injury from a machine of any kind.

Quadrant I Hybrid Breeder http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…3yggr5o7q373pwij4w5gu27eo There. 19.9 out of 20 EU/t at startup, reads 20 out of 20 at operating temp (6700 mean to 6800 mean) and is a stable breeder to boot. That said, it is a bit lacking in power density so you need quite a few. You may want to use EE to harvest iron, carbon, and copper (yes, copper is a trace element) from pumpkins for the containments and spare parts as you will likely blow one as you preheat them and TMI or NEI to keep track of heat distribution. When the new system I will update the four that I am using to Mod 0 and start work on the Quadrant II for mobile applications.

If you used EE there would be no point in this anyway as you could just generate stuff from nothing. Where's the idea in that?

If you slap a MasFab texture on a condenser, then your argument goes away. Same applies to the Transmutation Table, and similar applies to many of the other EE objects.

Thanks to Thaumic Wisps, I had to build the Crop Defence Array. Thanks to the stupidity of said wisps, I often find Vis crystals laying about. I now have so many that it may be worth while to see if they contain uranium or something else useful. There is also an "open" zomble dungeon below the farm, and since I sited the farm on a riverbank (the spawnere is below the water table, hence the "open"), I could turn it into a grinder by luring the troublemakers to float to the surface and move into range of the CDA.

A picture is only worth a thousand words here if you tell the plans behind it. Anyways, that is the most ridiculous(ly powerful) CUSUC I have ever seen. I hope you are branching the lines because an LV transformer can only process 128 EU/t last I checked.

I was screwing around to see if I could get 80 EU/t out of you little reactor. I couldn't, so I added chambers and water and got a Mark I-O with 80 EU/t http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…lgbooxhyylgjvkb9ms0659ukg

More screwing around gave the already powerful reactor a cheaper, internal cooling system: http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…chfys8qe39xg5f4kwv3oe41s0

Not bad, considering the wiki states that there is a mathematical cap of 70 EU/t for Mark I units.

I have had a similar problem with my four units: The cells randomly get out of synchronization. I will point out the I run mine at 6750 mean temp, am only attempting to breed four cells per cycle, and am using a 1.7x (IC2 build #, not MC build) version due to a lack knowledge in the art of manual porting (TMM: Too many mods to try to make work together and some may not have updated).