Posts by thepowdertoy

1-> 8+ geogen array + 16 magmatic engines that feed 1 MFSU
    2-> Replaced 3 geogen with 3 thermal gen
    3-> Added 0 chamber nuclear reactor that feed another MFSU that go directly go to the power backbone
    4-> Added 1 steam turbine that is connected to power backbone
    5-> Because I foolishly added overclockers to blast furnace, there is insufficient power and I need to add another MFSU to geogen array, but although the power system have provided 1120 EU/t there is insufficient power
    6-> Everything is connected to AE network that draw power directly from geogen array, consuming 70 unit of power

Team Alpha: We will proceed at your command

Team Beta: We will also proceed at your command too

thepowdertoy: Alright everyone ready up
    --Transmission started--

thepowdertoy: To anyone that hear me, defend the Mojang City Science Center at all cost. There is probably a good weapon there and if spambot get that, that is bad

--transmission ended--

thepowdertoy: Alright I don't want all of you to die, so listen to me. Huskar will go first, and we all will provide covering fire for him until he get into the door, open it and we go in. We don't know what is inside, or if that secret military base does exist, so stick together. In 3...2...1 NOW!
    *several minutes later*

Team Alpha: We are inside science center

*shuttle landed just outside Mojang City*
    *spambot starting to flow*
    thepowdertoy: Ok guys its time we use the car and bring the shuttle inside Mojang City again. Blaster. Blaster? Oh he gone. Alright Bitterholz and Huskar man those turret, we will save the soldiers that is in the trench
    *shoots spambots in the way*

Bitterholz: How about the nuclear reactor?

thepowdertoy: Probably there is someone that have a reactor to breed some uranium here

Huskar: What is this ship weaponry?

thepowdertoy: Its mostly lasers that cannot run without the reactor, a gatling gun and no missile

Huskar: No missile? Is that a weapon?

thepowdertoy: No, there is no missile here
    *arrived at trench*
    *shoots another spambots*

Minecraftian Army: We thank you for your assistance, is that a shuttle?

thepowdertoy: Yes, but we doesn't have any plutonium to run it

Minecraftian Army: Well fission reactors has been replaced by fusion reactors, so no one have plutonium again here

another soldier: Well there is probably something good at Mojang City Science Center, some of that conspiracy theorists says that the science center is actually a secret military weapon research and development that contains the latest version of all of our weapon, I'd bet 16 UU Matter that that is true

Minecraftian Army: Well I don't know if that true

another soldier: Alright commander, its no good to have cover up again, this is doomsday

Minecraftian Army: Even if its true they won't tell me. Compartmentalization and plausible deniability like that

Huskar: Why do you think that is true?

Soldier: Look at that turret defending the science center from spambots

thepowdertoy: Its an usual turret?

Soldier: Look at it once again with this mass spectrometer

Bitterholz: That... That energy is unknown, let me analyze that

Soldier: See, the spambots seems to converge on that building and because there is that turret, the spambots cannot go in there for a time. The spambots seems will bring the heavy guns down there to penetrate that turret. Look at it all! There must be something interesting inside

Minecraftian Army: Well if there is a good weapon there, Team Alpha and Team Beta follow thepowdertoy to that science center

thepowdertoy: Bitterholz go to the shuttle now
    *runs to the shuttle*
    *a lot of angry spambots behind*

Blaster: I'm shooting those spambots
    *spambot fliers flying around*

thepowdertoy: Huskar go to the reactor room and prepare to throw the safety switch to unsafe position at my call. Bitterholz man the defense console there and Blaster man those gatling gun

Bitterholz: What does the safety switch do?

thepowdertoy: The IC2 nuclear reactor part 1.05 specifies that each cell must have a chance to become near-depleted isotope cell, and every reactor in Mojang City must meet this specification, including reactor specification part 3 that specifies minimum reactor cooling system before and after the great nuclear revolution, and part 4 that specifies minimum shielding for operational safety. The IC2NRB (IndustrialCraft2 Nuclear Regulation Bureau) regulators need to check every reactor in the city at least every 3 months. But because this is my homemade reactor, I could violate all the specification I wanted because I'm not in Mojang City

Bitterholz: And if Huskar throw that switch, he would violate IC2 reactor specification?

thepowdertoy: Well yes, and if he throw that switch, under knowful situation the IC2NRB can arrest us inside a bedrock or warded stone jail for 4 months of negligible design, and if that reactor explodes, that jail time is multiplied by the blast radius

Blaster: How that can happen?

thepowdertoy: IC2 reactor specification part 1.40 describes maximum neutron flux inside reactor, and that is low enough to preclude even the 1256 second uranium breeder. When that switch is throwed the safety neutron absorber are all turned off, increasing the neutron flux by 128 times the 63 second breeder. That is sufficient energy to burn plutonium cell into another near depleted uranium cell that in 30 pulse later become Re-Enriched Uranium Cell which again burn the mixed fuel there

Blaster: Enough with all that talk already! Fly this ship now

thepowdertoy: Starting reactor in 3..2..1
    *shuttle started to go into air*
    thepowdertoy: 10
    *Bitterholz destroyed spambot using laser*
    thepowdertoy: 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 Now Huskar throw that switch now!

Nuclear Information Panel: WARNING IC2NRB VIOLATION DETECTED SENDING REACTOR COORDINATE TO IC2NRB HQ
    *police bots started to come*

Police Bot: WARNING CITIZEN YOU ARE UNDER ARREST SURRENDER OR WE WILL USE LETHAL FORCE
    *police bots destroyed by spambots*

thepowdertoy: Going as far as possible from here now..

Well if we want to implement steam reactor system, the only steam generator today is Railcraft Steam Turbine, and it is steel intensive process that have steel maintance costs that only produces 50 EU/t, which just 5-6 geothermal generators with only 1 stack of metals can beat. So, if either IC2 or GregTech implements multiblock steam turbine like either Applied Energistic scalable crafting or GregTech upgradable machine casing or addable LESU, it will be much more nicer to use

thepowdertoy: RUN NOW TO THE SHUTTLE!
    *inside the shuttle*

thepowdertoy: Blaster man the mounted gatling gun there. I need to check the borderline mark 5 reactor

Huskar: thepowdertoy give me your grenade launcher

thepowdertoy: k
    *several minutes later*

thepowdertoy: Oh no

Bitterholz: Why?

thepowdertoy: Nuclear Information Panel indicates that GregTech plutonium cells have only 10 second burn time remaining, and my breeder reactor at home just explodes, so I cannot auto fuel this.

Bitterholz: Nooo I forgot something!

thepowdertoy: What is that?

Bitterholz: The log files and that that can show us where the spambot come from

Huskar: There is a door with several guard there

thepowdertoy: Blaster and Huskar grab this mining laser and set it to long range mode and snipe them when we are ready

Huskar: I'm ready

Blaster: I'm ready too

thepowdertoy: Shoot in 3...2...1 now
    *spambot destroyed*

thepowdertoy: Alright I just need to spray the door with thermite and we prepare to breach
    *sprays thermite*

thepowdertoy: Prepare to breach in 3....2...1 NOW!
    *door destroyed*
    *Blaster firing using his armor*
    *thepowdertoy using double handed mining lasers*
    *Huskar using his spears*

Bitterholz: I'm here help me!
    Spambot: If you move I will kill your friend. Drop your weapon now*
    *Huskar is still left behind killing spambots*

thepowdertoy:*whispers* Huskar prepare to jump now
    *Huskar jumps*
    Spambot: NOOOOOOOOOO Who are you
    *spambot getting hit and hurt*

Huskar: I'm Huskar, The Sacred Warrior. And you just a bad spambot, do you?
    *spambot killed*

Bitterholz: OMG

thepowdertoy: Alright Blaster rescue Bitterholz to safety. Huskar follow me. We need to destroy this base fast

*alarms ringing*
    WARNING Intruder detected at sector 5
    *grenades exploding everywhere*
    *laser firing everywhere*
    *spear going everywhere*

thepowdertoy: Lets try this thermite flamethrower
    *spambots burned to nearly melting*

Huskar: I get to that hallway there, probably Bitterholz is in there

thepowdertoy: No I'm run of ammo
    Spambot: Hahaha you fail
    *grabs ender pouch and put the mining laser there and grab grenades and fuel*

thepowdertoy: No?
    *rampage resumed*

thepowdertoy: Shit. Huskar, do you hear that? They imprisoned Bitterholz

Huskar: And there will be bombing run too

thepowdertoy: Get to the sewer now
    *several minutes later*
    thepowdertoy: Okay quick plan drafting. My catapult can throw ITNT on the bombing run easily. Huskar approach the base from the back and use your jumping stuff to instakill spambot and then use Berserker Blood to pretty much destroy spambot. And then I get up front and make distraction. We will start at local Mojang City Time 2200

Huskar: There is severaI sentry guns defending the base

thepowdertoy: Alright change of plan. We will use our shuttle and we will airdrop to the spambot base. We will spread around destroying sentry guns to allow execbolts to destroy this base safely and make us can get out from here safely
    *several minutes later*

thepowdertoy: Huskar are you ready?

Huskar: Ready

--Transmission started--
    thepowdertoy: execbolts if you hear this prepare to nuke spambot base at my signal
    --Transmission ended--

thepowdertoy: Activating jammer in 3..2..1 NOW! Gogogo
    *thepowdertoy and Huskar parachuting down*

thepowdertoy: Huskar PUSH! I defend your back, you get to Bitterholz quickly. Jump if necessary

Huskar: Alright

thepowdertoy: I have grenade launcher spambots. Prepare to die

*shuttle lands on a street*
    *several creature landed near it*

thepowdertoy: I don't know who are you, but if you want to protect the shuttle, just do it. I have something to do in the sewers
    *enters a trapdoor*

thepowdertoy: Huskar what is your status?

Huskar: I have put the jammer on the tower

thepowdertoy: Alright turn it on. It only have 30 minutes of battery life but it will well jam all spambot comm with anti kitchen wave. And connect it to aghanim.net

Huskar: Already
    Connecting to Aghanim.net...Connected
    Sewer Weapon System...10% loaded
    Reactor Control System: Operational at 420 EU/t
    New device detected.....Installing device driver....Driver installled
    >script
    r=peripheral.wrap(radar1)
    w=peripheral.wrap(catapult1)
    while true do
    a,x,y,z= r.detectthings()
    if a==spambot then
    w.setCoord+X (x)
    w.setCoord+Y (y)
    w.setCoord+Z (z)
    w.fire()
    end
    ----------
    kill jammer
    Jammer killed

*at the air*

thepowdertoy: Alright mining laser is ready, diamond iridium chainsaw is charged, my power armor suite is ready with its plasma cannon, portable nuclear charging pad that can explode like a nuke is ready with its uranium ore, triple meat treat is good
    *alarms ringing*
    WARNING MISSILE LOCK ON DETECTED

Huskar: That is bad

thepowdertoy: Shit the spambot must have hacked Mojang City AA defenses. We need to activate our forcefield and run this shuttle fast. Huskar, I have a mission for you

Huskar: What?

thepowdertoy: You get down there and heal wounded civilians. You are literally the only one that have medic skills and heal people fast, incase the spambots put something bad on the regen stuff. And, you need to climb that tower and put this communication jammer device. It will flood the spambot comm but not us

Huskar: Alright and what do you do?

thepowdertoy: I need to land this shuttle at my other house at Mojang City

*thepowdertoy sleeps on the bed*
    *the next day...*

thepowdertoy: Uhhh a good sleep I have... Let turn the radio and see if there is a news here
    *radio turned on with some crackles*

Radio Reporter: Hello this is Mojang City *explosion at the background noise* As you can hear, we are being bombarded by spambots. We need your help! Our city is invaded by spambots and we need something. For your pleasure, here is some song from our portal gun mod
    *still alive is playing*

thepowdertoy: Well I have an old shuttle in my garage... Its an relic from spambot war 1 and it still uses CASUCS, the outdated reactor cooling system that is replaced by more efficient cooling system... Heck, even the name means that this is using outdated fission reactor instead of a fusion reactor, but probably GregTech stuff can make more powerful nuclear fuel to run this thing, because of GregTech now I know how to make plutonium and thorium... wait how about Factorization heat hole? Maybe I can combine it with overclocked heat vent to cool this reactor and allow this shuttle reactor to run at 8126 EU/t
    *several minutes later*

thepowdertoy: Let's cross our finger and hope this reactor won't explode
    *switched on redstone*
    *reactor started to run*

thepowdertoy: Hover field is operational, reactor stays at 0 temp, there is enough surplus power to run overclocked thrusters and powerful weapon
    *dimensional hole appears*
    *a creature come out from it*

thepowdertoy: Huskar?! Why are you here?

Huskar: Well my new friend OD says that you have some problem, maybe I can help

thepowdertoy: Well if you want to help me, grab that mining laser out of the wall and forget about using your spear because the spambot can and will snipe you from long distance. Sorry Huskar, your OP flaming spear and ultrafast spear throwing and your superjump won't work against spambot