Posts by Sinnaj63

If the pipe system is shutter based, can we have cheaper and smaller shutters? Now shutters on pipes looks ugly. Or may be just remove shutters as covers and bring to the pipes shutter functionality by default? Since shutters is must have anyway.

What about Valve Pipes instead? Made of a pipe, a plate and a few levers maybe and closing/opening on redstone signal or rightclick. Maybe even allowing to regulate the amount of fluid coming through.

Thank god. I spend 60% percent time of playing GT experimenting how many X i need to supply an Y. Hum. Its an idea to make calculator. Ok. How much EU in the coal and coal coke if using basic steam generator? I think coal coke was nerfed in last updates of 5th. Also is the bronze boiler is the most efficent of 4?

I think the high pressure small boiler is the most efficent one, actually.

I made a version of the Navy Seal Copypasta for SpwnX next time I annoy him!

It's kinda inconsistent, but I think it's good enough anyway. I mean, it's a copypasta modification, not an academic piece of writing.

speaking of drugs, pretty much everything can addict people, so pretty much everything can be a drug, including vitamins.

I wonder how many people will say this is necroposting, even though it is not.

this is Necroposting plz ban!!!!11!!1

If you did not annoy me by capturing me I would not have taken that sword. And you stole my items. Gold swords are worthless anyway.
    I did not grief, just look around at stuff.

Also, they breached copyright on my bestselling "Hungry Node Bottling for Noobs" book. And stole the printing press plate to copy it.

You actively assaulted our base before taking the sword; after you fleed justice. ANd you also took a chestplate. And the value of something isn't relevant; it's the fact you stole it.
    You did grief; and you may have done even more while we weren't there.

And you printed the book at the base. You can't exoect me to hand over my stuff, Besides, I didn't breach copyright one time.

You were in our base without our permission and knowledge. THat's what you call trespassing. You did something there, probably grief. In addition, you destroyed some windows and griefed through our door. You also implied that if there isn't TC Warded Doors for security, you feel free to grief. And you did take a sword out of an frame to try to kill me. THat's stealing for you. Those are just examples. His items were confiscated and looked away. THey would have despawned otherwise.

I died yesterday and half my stuff despawned in the wall or something. I wrote a rant here about Minecrafts player death inventory drop mechanics sucking and them taking up player death frustration a notch, but I managed to close the windows twice instead of posting, so here's just the TL;DR: I died and half my stuff got lost due to badly implemented features. I'm really frustrated and probably gonna stop playing for a few days because fuck. I mean, seriously, how do you manage to mess up so badly that upon player death, half the players inventory just gets lost in walls half the time?