[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• This'll be interesting...

The hype train used maglev speed o_O
    Banning some people because one filled yet another complain (this time a little bit more seriously, but still that person excels with talking about non pertinent stuff and he has already rq k2 a few times) is really not necessary to make sure everything will be calm. If the person who killed him made him lose his stuff in any way, than he HAS to bring his stuff back, as simple as that. If he doesn't, than he can just argue with him or with himself, as I've lost a few qsuits and powerful items without giving a single fuck about who caused it (the first case was when I tried helping keda, I died because I wanted to help him so I really can't blame anybody for my losses) and what caused it (I've blamed player because of the qsuit being breakable as other armors, but he answered me that it was another mod causing this, and that was the end of the conversation).

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• The hype train used maglev speed o_O
    Banning some people because one filled yet another complain (this time a little bit more seriously, but still that person excels with talking about non pertinent stuff and he has already rq k2 a few times) is really not necessary to make sure everything will be calm. If the person who killed him made him lose his stuff in any way, than he HAS to bring his stuff back, as simple as that. If he doesn't, than he can just argue with him or with himself, as I've lost a few qsuits and powerful items without giving a single fuck about who caused it (the first case was when I tried helping keda, I died because I wanted to help him so I really can't blame anybody for my losses) and what caused it (I've blamed player because of the qsuit being breakable as other armors, but he answered me that it was another mod causing this, and that was the end of the conversation).

Thanks. It's very important for me to hear what should I do and how should I do.

• Airam np, but if he asks you for a Shitton of stuff you have the right to suspect him to abuse of this situation, nonetheless you may give him back his tools and a few electric components if I read correctly (seeing how far he's gone it's just a matter of one lv motor in his case..)

• I'd suggest logging the inventory of players when they die, that would help if these things happen again, i guess. It would also help if people lose stuff due to bugs or glitches.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• I log myself my inventory each time I go venturing. The way to do it is : "press the key to open your inventory and press F2, if baubles is installed better open the special inventory". And when I die I just gather everything I can see on the picture without waiting on anybody to help me.

• Chisel2_DEV-2.3.9.93.jar
    ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.2.64b96.jar
    appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-22.jar
    forestry_1.7.10-3.5.0.514-unstable.jar
    gregtech_1.7.10-6.00.27.jar

BiblioCraft[v1.10.2][MC1.7.10].jar
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.708-experimental.jar

Right this was one of those updates from HELL again. With great pain and effort I managed to update those 2 mods.

Current issues:
    * Installing forestry seems to remove all underground biomes blocks, or at least identifiers that look like it.
    * Installing gregtech beyond the 2 updated mods gets Thaumcraft into a fit with an AbstractMethod error.
    * AE + EC need a higher forge version, will attempt that again after the above 2 issues are resolved.

Full list:

• We'll fight the dragon on Wednesday, the 15th April, if not on Saturday, the 18th April.

List of the players who can decide to fight the dragon these days or not :
    Basically every active players that have more than 1 day of total play time in their statistics.
    You, and only you, can state YES or NO. If you're willing to fight the dragon, than bump me up. If you don't, tell me which day isn't going to be fine.
    This will prevent people waiting for months from new players who will require weeks to gear up for that fight.
    As soon as an active player can't be there at all, I'll edit this and strike through everything, meaning this fight will happen another day.
    If you have less than 1 day of total play time, you can't decide to elongate the date. As simple as that. Of course you can help battling the dragon, but I'm not responsible for any inventory loss due to unprepare people feeling tough enough against these wailers.

Active players :
    - mr10movie
    - Zulfurbalek
    - crlosg2 (I hope I didn't mispell this)
    - Nexey_
    - Gemji1990
    - Pelemesh_ko

Edited once, last by Nexey ().

• Situation NOT resolved. That thieving sinnaj not only stole all my signs and put them up saying negative things, but also stole a load of my stuff. My signs said 'no sinnaj63s permitted.' People may think I'm just being overdramatic, but my stuff was taken, and I want it returned. And besides, sinnaj63 said that it was returned. It wasn't.

• Lol, prank ( what I am assuming ) doesn't count as grief IF the pranker undid the prank after that :)

• Lol, prank ( what I am assuming ) doesn't count as grief IF the pranker undid the prank after that :)

It was not undone, and I am still missing a coinage mold.
    Edit: what is a forming press doing inside my forming press? I guess that apart from the signs being edited I think everything has possibly been returned.

• @Sinnaj
    @Gollurk
    Next time a situation like this happens, I'll decide which base will be nuked first, maybe you'll stop being so noisy and annoying

• Official Post

Lol, prank doesn't count as grief IF the pranker undid the prank after that :)

Wrong. The pranked person has to clean it up, BUT the Prank has to be fun and not extremely annoying. Correcting the Signs counts as a fun Prank (well it is not even bad enough to be called Prank, more like a reply),

For example, if you put a Nuclear Control Alarm into someones Base there are two possibilities, an extremely annoying non-prankey one, and a well done regular Prank.

The annoying one is just letting the Alarm ring all the time hurting your ears unless you turn Sound off.

The Prank would be to let it ring randomly about every Hour, so you have no real chance of triangulating the Source.