Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• I just randomly got a "502 bad gateway" error for the IC² forum.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• well, it was the first time for me, and was kinda surprising =) On other news, you can now become a werewolf in minecraft!

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• well, it was the first time for me, and was kinda surprising =) On other news, you can now become a werewolf in minecraft!

Huh? :?:

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• Player fixed #1546, which means mod authors like me can add new Kinetic Windmills :D

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• that is a very interesting rotor texture. do you get it when a texture is missing?

• Official Post

Unless xbony added pinkium, yes.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Why is the tree behind the windmill burning? did you make a windmill firestarter or what?

• Hehe, pinkium, aurey might like that ;P , about Wind mill, so it means iridium mills can be a thing now ? ...

• wasn't it already once? I faintly remember an iridium rotor, not quite sure if it was an add-on or vanilla IC

• Iridium Rotors don't make a ton of sense, it would probably be too heavy to spin.