You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

KAZZ36

Retired and Fallen MC gamer [2010-2014]

• "KAZZ36" is male
  • "KAZZ36" started this thread

Monday, January 13th 2014, 10:07pm

[Poll-CLOSED] [Surv] IndustrialCraft 2 Exp. Survival Map

What kind of version of survival map should I do?

A total of 7 Votes have been submitted.

29%

Survival Island (2)

29%

Other (suggest it below!) (2)

29%

Surprise me! (2)

14%

The 'Raid' Survival (Multiplayer/LAN based survival)! (1)

0%

Sky Chunks Survival

0%

Sky Conqueror (1.8.1 map)

Answer the poll about what kind of survival map you guys want to see. SkyBlock really doesn't impress me, and it's done way too much. Time to do something new.
So answer the poll above. and the idea that turns out the best I will make that kind of survival map. :D

Cheers.

Oh by the way, seeing that FeedTheBeast updated their Packs, There's some interesting packs, but again they don't really cover what I want to see accomplished on your lovely worlds. If you want these packs to be used. Check that on the next thing below.

Copy and Paste this thing below in your comment and then [X] the ones, YOU can only chose one in each poll.

Q2:Which of the following ModPacks should I use for the maps. Choose only one.:
[ ]FeedTheBeast: DireWolf20 Pack 1.6.4
[ ]FeedTheBeast: TechWorld 2 Pack 1.6.4
[ ]FeedTheBeast: Monster 1.6.4
[ ]Other (Post it in comment)
---------------------------------------------
If you put down either Sky Conqueror, The 'Raid' Survival, or surprise me, check only the following these below and ignore Q2.
[ ] T.R.S. Pack
[ ] S.C. Pack
[ ] Surprise Pack!

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "KAZZ36" (Aug 30th 2014, 3:10am)

KAZZ36

• "KAZZ36" is male

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 10:30pm

Come on I need to see more suggestions, I got at least 320 views on this thread.

BuIlDaLiBlE

Really cool!

• "BuIlDaLiBlE" is male

Thursday, February 6th 2014, 11:52am

Hmmm I don't now, but I really want to see some kind of Horizon city map (zombie apocalypse) with IC2 stuff, it will be greatly appreciated if someone will make a map like this. Also, I'm using IC2exp and it will be unreally appreciated if you will make map for it :D
The reason why not FTB is that I don't really like it. I only like my custom builds with mods that I want xD
Anyway, I want to be "surprised" by you and if you will make map with zombie apocalypse where you need get up, craft and free city from zombies it will be really cool.

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Thursday, February 6th 2014, 4:19pm

Do something new- Just something entirely new and really innovative.

KAZZ36

• "KAZZ36" is male

Wednesday, February 19th 2014, 10:00pm

Hmmm I don't now, but I really want to see some kind of Horizon city map (zombie apocalypse) with IC2 stuff, it will be greatly appreciated if someone will make a map like this. Also, I'm using IC2exp and it will be unreally appreciated if you will make map for it :D
The reason why not FTB is that I don't really like it. I only like my custom builds with mods that I want xD
Anyway, I want to be "surprised" by you and if you will make map with zombie apocalypse where you need get up, craft and free city from zombies it will be really cool.
The "Raid" is an apocalyptic modpack. :) There will be a map like this, because honestly I love the idea myself. I will be working on two projects. The ones that got the most polls will be taken into action first.

KAZZ36

• "KAZZ36" is male

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 11:45pm

Okay all polls are in and finalized. Survival Island and "Surprise" map are chosen.

KAZZ36

• "KAZZ36" is male

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 10:08pm

The Survival Island is almost done. Just got to make rules and objectives. Then after this, I will be working on project "D.O.C." (The Raid Survival).

KAZZ36

• "KAZZ36" is male

Friday, April 25th 2014, 6:12am

Okay the release date is tomorrow. This pack for the survival island is tech and adventure.

KAZZ36

• "KAZZ36" is male

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 6:31am

Map Finished, two more to go!

Okay the survival map is now made and sent out (about 7 weeks ago now)! Click here !
The surprise was the D.O.S. (The Raid Survival), so that is currently being made as we speak. Unfortunately, it won't have IC2 for right now..so I can't post the map here when it's finished. :wacko:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KAZZ36" (Jul 13th 2014, 7:19am)

Counter:

Hits today: 25,843 | Hits yesterday: 29,849 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,289,207