You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Foghrye4

Iron Miner

• "Foghrye4" is male

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 8:38am

Three RC water tanks is not enough to support 2 big boilers.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 8:46am

They're far from enough, even on a swamp biome :D
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Queue

CQI Co-founder

• "Queue" is male

Friday, August 29th 2014, 1:43am

We use 6 for 8 GT boilers... RC are even more thirsty

KAZZ36

Retired and Fallen MC gamer [2010-2014]

• "KAZZ36" is male

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 3:07am

Gotta find a good way for me to end my minecraft days.. I know what to build now. Thanks for reminding me masterzh.

Saturday, September 20th 2014, 10:09am

Removed in term of reconstruction.
=============================
WIP.
http://powdertoy.co.uk/ - physics/chemistry/electronics 2D sandbox.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Airam" (Oct 21st 2014, 6:36am)

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Saturday, September 20th 2014, 1:35pm

A bit of PFAA geology study may help.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Saturday, September 20th 2014, 6:52pm

Removed in term of reconstruction.
=============================
WIP.
http://powdertoy.co.uk/ - physics/chemistry/electronics 2D sandbox.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Airam" (Oct 21st 2014, 6:36am)

Blood Asp

Coal Miner

• "Blood Asp" is male

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 2:11am

An quick update of my Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/tieRr

Last 1/3 is new.

blub01

The Dude who doesn't play minecraft but is frequently active on a forum for a minecraft mod(guess which, it is IMPOSSIBLE COUGH COUGH to figure out)

• "blub01" is male

Monday, December 15th 2014, 4:48pm

yeeeah...

EDIT:
Three RC water tanks is not enough to support 2 big boilers.
As far as i can tell, they are almost as cheap as dirt. just spam them.
Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "blub01" (Dec 15th 2014, 4:55pm)

CubeWrench202

Stone Miner

• "CubeWrench202" is male

Friday, December 19th 2014, 4:41pm

An quick update of my Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/tieRr

Last 1/3 is new.
Awesome, very good constructions!

blub01

The Dude who doesn't play minecraft but is frequently active on a forum for a minecraft mod(guess which, it is IMPOSSIBLE COUGH COUGH to figure out)

• "blub01" is male

Friday, December 19th 2014, 6:26pm

i'm having problems with the load time of the pictures.
Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

Friday, December 19th 2014, 8:39pm

I have no idea what I am looking at, but am thoroughly impressed. :D

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 9:12pm

Even though there is technically no base yet, Queue asked me to post some screenshots here.

Spoiler Spoiler

I built a lil' chisel asphalt road network on K3. Here's the first small road bridge:

Spoiler Spoiler

The next one, which I finished just now, was a real pain in the arse to build since I lost my saw and basically everything to a hungry node, I still got it done though. That road goes to where I wanna set up my base at some point. Like I'll ever finish that 1000 block road.

Spoiler Spoiler

Then there's the gravel pit featuring facilities to make charocal and smelt the gravel, lots of gravel and my temporary base.

Spoiler Spoiler

On the left of it, on some mountain, I built a tin mine. Built, that is built it's outer walls and chimney, but nothing else so far.

Spoiler Spoiler

Then there's a small login cabin in the woods I set up betweeen the spawn plains and the gravel pit.

And, as promised, no actual base yet. That 1000 block road will be a pain in the arse.

EDIT: The texture pack is the updated version of I don't now's texture pack. You should ask him about it if interested.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sinnaj63" (Dec 30th 2014, 9:18pm)

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 3:50pm

[Doublepost]

Finally got the base started and running together with I don't now, so here's some screenshots.

The base is themed as a secret evil underground mountain base, and a lot of cobble is planned to get replaced with concrete at some point.

First off, the upper croplab. Effectieve high-end bioresearch lab, but suboptimal for actually farming crops; a full-blown farm is WiP(The lower croplabs are just a room with some water and crops if you're wondering)

Spoiler Spoiler

Then there's the steam-powered workshop. Next to the storage for maxiumum efficency, stuff get's done here using steam and crappy clockwork engines.

Spoiler Spoiler

Above the workshop, there's RC tanks to generate water, coke ovens to make coke and to char coal and most importantly, a small steam boiler and a solar steam boiler to supply the machines.

Spoiler Spoiler

One of the earlier and less actually practical structures of the base is the Sector C Biodome Complex or something like that.

Spoiler Spoiler

Then there's the future rocket launch silo/stargate embarkation room thingy(Currently just featuring a Nether Portal in a side room). Also, its security checkpoint from the Random Chat Thread.

Spoiler Spoiler

This room isn't just a class 5 biohazard! IT'S MAGIC!

Spoiler Spoiler

I dropped I don't now's texture pack for a while due to some weird artifacts on torches. I should probably report it to him, even though it's likely just an OptiFine problem anyway.

And as a little bonus, the inside of my ingame head. Literally.

Spoiler Spoiler

[/Doublepost]

Queue

CQI Co-founder

• "Queue" is male

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 8:05pm

Nice Work :)

Monday, April 6th 2015, 9:02am

This is GolCo HQ as seen from the crops platform. Images may be broken.

It's a mess. Here's the Shipping & Receiving department.

The courtyard and bee breeding area.

My basic machines

My advanced machines, an EBF and a shelf.

Some steam machines.

The bed area and to-do list. Plus the mine entrance in the general area.

The basement area where all the cables and stuff go.

Storage room of messiness. It'll soon be replaced by AE.

The outdoor area, plus walruses.

Class 6 biohazards, research area and an automatic transmutation machine. It can transmute metals, do alchemical duplication recipes and other things.

Some walri on the roof. Or walruses.

Some portals.

There are more things round the base that are totally pointless and some are not as pointless.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "gollark8" (Apr 6th 2015, 9:29am)

Nexey_

Hot glue eater

• "Nexey_" is male
  • France

Monday, April 6th 2015, 11:40am

Kirara 3.0 - My base (yes it's not Kirara 2.0, deal with it)

Here's what my base looks like on k4. I had to dig everything by hand, no machines (except the burning box and the 1 block boiler from GT6) to automate ore processing (well we have the rock crusher but that's it) or to build / dig stuff.
I'll upload pictures of my bases on k3, but that will take some times. Hf :D

Queue

CQI Co-founder

• "Queue" is male

Tuesday, April 7th 2015, 1:47am

I love the underground tunnels, that was the original plan for my base many moons ago.

blub01

• "blub01" is male

Tuesday, April 7th 2015, 12:12pm

that's small nether portals there, nexey.

Monday, April 13th 2015, 2:16pm

Pictures of the new GolCo HQ coming soon, watch this post.

Counter:

Hits today: 25,466 | Hits yesterday: 29,849 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,288,830