You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 10:19pm

Energy Pack - Cant Charge?

So generally I've been used to taking any item that can store EU [battery, tool, etc] and tossing it into a generator or a batbox to charge it up. No problem.

Recently moved to the new 2.2 IC2 and made an energy pack... but I can't charge it. It wont go into a generator or a batbox. Is there a special thing I need to charge this?

I'm playing the FTB Infinity version so it has charge-pads included and those don't work either. They charge my tools fine, but won't touch this energypack. :(

Thanks!

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 10:39pm

Isn't the energy pack tier 3, so the tier 1 batbox and generator can't charge it? It is the energy pack made with energy crystals right?
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 10:50pm

Isn't the energy pack tier 3, so the tier 1 batbox and generator can't charge it? It is the energy pack made with energy crystals right?
Yes sir. I bet that is the issue! I don't have a tier 3 battery yet but hadn't made a backpack so figured what the heck, make the big one? :) I'll get my backend systems up to tier 3 and I bet that fixes it!

Counter:

Hits today: 12,747 | Hits yesterday: 35,349 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,344,187