You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

dohvakin96

cubic laser chicken, traveling backwards in time

• "dohvakin96" is male

Saturday, October 24th 2015, 11:32pm

How about a UUM crop as the ultimate crop?

Even if you set aside the balance issues, how would that function? Make it drop a universal fluid cell that's only partially filled with uu-matter?
Maybe like GTs oilberries? Dropping a fruit, you put that into a machine and get the UUM

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 7:05am

How about a UUM crop as the ultimate crop?
I would like a scrap box crop better, if you harvest it before it matures you get an scrap item(like you had used a scrap box)
if you harvest on time it gives a normal scrap box

estebes

The guy who said he was back although he wasn't actually back but might be back soon

• "estebes" started this thread
  • Portugal

Monday, October 26th 2015, 11:49pm

Its taking a bit longer than expected to add all the new features. There should be a new version really soon but be aware that it will be totally imcompatible with previous ones.

estebes

The guy who said he was back although he wasn't actually back but might be back soon

• Portugal

Tuesday, October 27th 2015, 5:50am

New Version 0.3
See original post for details

dohvakin96

cubic laser chicken, traveling backwards in time

• "dohvakin96" is male

Tuesday, October 27th 2015, 8:42am

New Version 0.3
See original post for details
This is amazing :D :D :D . Is it compatible with GT5u? Since that mod adds a lot of new crops? And is it possible to add attributes or different growing speed? Like sticky reed grows really fast, while aurelia grows slowly?

estebes

• Portugal

Tuesday, October 27th 2015, 8:20pm

New Version - 0.3.1
Fixed a crash.

estebes

• Portugal

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 12:34pm

New Version - 0.5
Lots of internal changes
New crops - http://i.imgur.com/Okf36o7.png

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 12:38pm

What crops did you exactly add?
Looks cool by the way =3

estebes

• Portugal

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 12:48pm

Added all the dyes except bone meal and a uranium crop. Mob drop crops are almost added but im missing something textures.

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 2:46pm

At least the mobDrops crops can not make my MobMachine useless xD
By the way how do you define the MobDrops?

estebes

• Portugal

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 9:26pm

Hostile mobs drops (bones, gunpoweder, enderpearls, etc). I might add non-hostile mob drops later.

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 9:40pm

Oh ok manual additions. Not a special calculator ^^"

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 7:43am

Amazing mod! Thank you estebes :)

Hello,
Can I use your mod in my public 3rd party FTB modpack "Swallow" (aka "Swallow Pack")?

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 11:14am

Just out of curiosity: What is the ENEt Cop?
Check out my mods here.

estebes

• Portugal

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 3:42pm

Hello,
Can I use your mod in my public 3rd party FTB modpack "Swallow" (aka "Swallow Pack")?

Feel free to do so.

Just out of curiosity: What is the ENEt Cop?

The enet crop is the crop i showed you that produces eu. It still not registered because it is not finished yet.

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 3:58pm

A crop that produces EU? Interesting...
But how will you show that it's connected to cables. With a custom renderer or not at all?
Check out my mods here.

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 4:03pm

A crop that produces EU? Interesting...
But how will you show that it's connected to cables. With a custom renderer or not at all?

No he simply checks on Crop tick if a energy sink is above the crop and adds 1 EU to it... It is not a part of the EnergyNet

estebes

• Portugal

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 4:16pm

exactly. its impossible to add it to the energy net unless i deeply change the tile entity crop and the cropcard class itself which i dont really want to do so i just inject energy into an instance of ienergysink

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 5:17pm

exactly. its impossible to add it to the energy net unless i deeply change the tile entity crop and the cropcard class itself which i dont really want to do so i just inject energy into an instance of ienergysink

Well you do not know how that EnergyNet works. Because it is actually really easy to add something like that to the EnergyNet...

IMetaDelegate is the answer to your question of what i mean. It simply allows you to add FakeTileEntitys to the EnergyNet and you can use Any TileEntity in the World to mark it as his position...
Note: only problem could be the unloading but i think that is not that hard to solve...

Player did make a really good job on that part of the Enet. (Adding IMetaDelegate)

estebes

• Portugal

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 6:02pm

that is really cool and all but it is simply not worth it for what im trying to do. Plus i don't have access to the tileentitycrop class using only the api so i want to keep it as simple as possible.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "estebes" (Nov 5th 2015, 6:07pm)