You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 9:54am

[IC2 Exp][1.7.10][V1.2.2] UltraAddons

What is UltraAddons? It is set of different useful stuff for IC2.

Have you ever tried to use IC2 dynamite? To use it effectively you can mine 2 blocks, put it inside and explode.
But what if you had a device that does it for you? That's for BlastDrill is made!

Blast Drill

Spoiler Spoiler

You can see the drill itself, 3 different types of dynamite with electric fuse and dynamite box

To create explosion, point your drill to front central block of future explosion and hold use button (like shooting a bow).
By using IC2 mode switch key (default M) and right click when holding BlastDrill you specify which dynamite it should use.
The drill will use dynamite from inventory and from DynamiteBox (no priority given, first found used).
Dynamite box can hold 1024 of each dynamite.

3 types of dynamite: light, normal and heavy

Light dynamite mines 3x3x1 (9 blocks), Normal dynamite mines 3x3x3 (27 blocks),
Heavy dynamite mines just like normal one, but it can mine hard blocks (like obsidian or GregTech granite).

Recipes

And that is all content for now, but I have some ideas for future updates.

Planned content

Spoiler Spoiler

Glowing gas and gas sprayer (or something like this).
It will be used to illuminate area without torches (basically by creating invisible light source blocks).
Also BlastDrill can have an upgrade which will spray this gas automatically after explosion.

Usage in modpacks and GregTech 5 (unofficial) support

Spoiler Spoiler

You can use it in any modpack without special permissions. Don't ask me about it.
Also if you really want to port it to new Minecraft version earlier than I do, just do it.

What about GregTech? I have a nice ModTweaker script for you: get it from pastebin
GregTech recipes with this script installed

Changelog

Spoiler Spoiler

1.2:
-initial build
1.2.1:
-dynamite box dupe fix
1.2.2:
-dynamite box logic fix (half of not full stack disappear fix - sounds confusing, but fixed)

Why addon is called UltraAddons? Just because it was originally written for my private server called Ultra.
Andrey96 has attached the following file:
My English is bad, but Java is not.

Tired of boring mining? Use :Mining Drill: BlastDrill!

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Andrey96" (Jun 20th 2016, 6:19pm) with the following reason: Removed old version

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 5:58pm

I can already see another one of my hotbar slots getting used up for a new tool.
In other words: it sounds like a cool idea.
Just one little question: do you need to have the Dynamite box in your hotbar to be able to use it? 1024 of every dynamite, that is 16 stacks per dynamite type, right?
Can the dynamite drill also be used as a normal drill, or do you still need a separate drill for that?
Do all the items, you mine with it, drop, or is there a random chance, they won't, similar to TNT?
Check out my mods here.

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 6:09pm

I can already see another one of my hotbar slots getting used up for a new tool.
In other words: it sounds like a cool idea.
Just one little question: do you need to have the Dynamite box in your hotbar to be able to use it? 1024 of every dynamite, that is 16 stacks per dynamite type, right?
Can the dynamite drill also be used as a normal drill, or do you still need a separate drill for that?
Do all the items, you mine with it, drop, or is there a random chance, they won't, similar to TNT?
Dynamite box and/or dynamite can be anywhere in the inventory. Yes, the box holds 16x64 items of each type.
Dynamite itself does nothing, just an item that is consumed on explosion (that's why stack size is 64).
Drill can't be used like regular one. Maybe it's a good idea to have upgraded version of iridium drill that will have explosion modes.
Explosions work similar to industrial TNT - no item loss with any dynamite type.
My English is bad, but Java is not.

Tired of boring mining? Use :Mining Drill: BlastDrill!

BookerTheGeek

I think I broke your thing.

• "BookerTheGeek" is male

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 12:18pm

Quick question, Can you add the ability to change the Harvest level of the explosion?

Counter:

Hits today: 60,369 | Hits yesterday: 80,423 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,225,060