You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 6th 2017, 9:46am

Ic2 Replicator Question

Whats the max overclocker limit for ic2 Replicator at ftb infinity evolved 1.7.10?

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Monday, March 6th 2017, 3:36pm

It's very much dependent on what you're trying to make. The amount of UU consumed is normally 1 mb/t, but this can be sped up via overclockers. The replicator itself has a limit on 1 item per tick however (unlike other machines that are limited to a stack/tick), so providing you can power it, that's the fastest it can go. But of course the more UU something needs the more overclockers it takes to produce it at 1/tick.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Tuesday, March 7th 2017, 6:30pm

Replicator Speed

Okay that makes sense, but i saw a Video on Youtube where a guy put in 32 Overclockers without any other upgrade. He replicated reinforced iridium plates or smth like that.

Link to the vid:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGEY2XSJ0Sw&t=1667s#t=27m42s

Im a bit confused.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 7th 2017, 7:07pm

There's a huge array of Quantum Solar Panels powering the replicator itself, which combined with the large replicator energy buffer must have meant it had enough for each operation and could be refilled fast enough to keep the speed going. Overclockers don't scale linearly too, hence it only takes 31 to replicate iridium plates that quickly despite them taking more than 31 mb of UU.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Tuesday, March 7th 2017, 7:12pm

i tested singleplayer, i had hundred of solar panels
and still couldnt put in more than 19 overclockers.

Tuesday, March 7th 2017, 9:13pm

I assume, that he put Items worth a lot of EU in the battery slot of the replicator and overfilled its internal buffer, which would also explain why that particular replicator received power, while the others didn't.
Check out my mods here.