You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 5:14am

Name:\ James

MC Forum nick:\ jcj94

Timezone:\ -4 GMT (eastern)

Position:\ Sound or Sprites, possibly Modeling.

Previous experience:\ I'm decent with Ableton Live 8 and NI Massive for creating mechanical noises for sound and I am semi-decent at java programming (I've done a little bit with First Robotics), and I'm not exactly a 'wizard' with GIMP or image manipulation software, but I'm decent at MC Sprites and skins (to an extent..) I am the originator of the MetroidMod (for 1.2.3, Haven't updated it yet due to school bogging me down, but believe me I'm right on top of it), so I have at least a small amount of MC experience.

Most likely and easily contacted on skype, if there isn't any need, welp, Oh well. :P

Rick

Master engineer

• "Rick" is male

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 10:29pm

- Name/Nick
Rick

- MC-Forum Nick / IC-Forum Nick / Minecraft Acountname
104547 / Rick / 104547

- Timezone you're living in, given in GMT:
GMT+2

- The position you want to take, aka:
Anything but i guess it will be limited to testing :). Not much experience in coding :(

- Previous experience on the position mentioned above? A good spot to throw links at previous projects/activitys of yours
Other than that i beta tested for darkspore none. My coding skills are a bit weak its a bit of html, visualbasic, oh and gamemaker language XD (not sure if that counts but i just put it here lol) do redstone skills count?. I did played games for a very long time, mostly rts until minecraft came. In reallife i study mechanical engineering at the university. Iam quite good with autodesk inventor because of my study but i doubt that to be of any use for IC2 (still if it is helpfull iam glad to help).
Official list of good reactor designs:
[OFFICIAL] List of good reactor designs

Friday, August 17th 2012, 8:46pm

Recruitment

- Name/Nick: Dragonsnest99
-MC-Forum Nick / IC-Forum Nick / Minecraft Acountname: all are Dragonsnest99
- Timezone you're living in: GMT-5
- The position you want to take, aka: what do you want to do?: beta-tester
- Previous experience on the position mentioned above?: I have been playing IC since it came out, it has been my favorite technical mod since. I was a beta tester for mine for dead and then i lost my minecraft account due to hackers so i restared all of my accounts for minecraft and the forums. I have been playing MC since Alpha and have loved the game for the year and a half I have played it. I wish to be a beta tester because I play 2-4 hours of minecraft every day or two, so I can easily find bugs with the amount of time I play.
Other Experience: I used to have a small mod called the Dark Star mod, I gave up on it because it went into a dead end so I threw the mod down the drain. I have been wanting to do this for a good while now and I hope to be able to make the team!

-Dragonsnest99

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "dragonsnest99" (Aug 18th 2012, 4:52pm)

Rafael09ED

Gregtech Lightning Rod User

• "Rafael09ED" is male

Saturday, August 18th 2012, 2:28pm

RE: Recruitment

Name/Nick : Rafael
IC-Forum Nick : Rafael09ED
Timezone : (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time

Position : SFX- Somebody capable of creating/searching/modifying sound files

Previous experience:
Worked with Project Brazil Team
-Made SFX for specialized requests
-SFX implemented into Project Brazil for the Fallout New Vegas computer game
-Used FL Studio and Massive to Create, Mix, and Edit Sound Effects

I just Checked my hard drive, it has 14 GB of SFX, Plus anything that I don't have can be found and butchered Modified

Additional Experience
I can do some Computer Graphics, and have experience doing VFX with After Effects

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rafael09ED" (Aug 18th 2012, 10:13pm)

mistaqur

Author of NEIPlugins

• "mistaqur" is male

Thursday, September 6th 2012, 12:05am

Name/Nick: mistaqur

MC-Forum nick/ IC-forum Nick: mistaqur / mistaqur

Timezone: GMT +4

Position: Beta-testing/Coding.

Previous experience: Creator of some NEI plugins (link), including ported IC2 integration module for NEI.

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 8:43pm

Name/Nick: jordan30001

MC-Forum nick/ IC-forum Nick: jordan30001

Timezone: GMT +00

Position: Beta-testing

Previous experience: I wouldn't really say I have "experience" in beta testing mods but I can build some pretty rigorous testing areas to test all aspects of the mod for new updates and testing that old functions still work.

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 2:34am

holy crap is this thread still active?!?
well dang. may as well throw my own application in here.

- Name/Nick:
Luingar McWolf

- MC/IC2 Nicks:
Luingar, Luingar, and Luingar

- Timezone you're living in, given in GMT:
GMT -6

- The position you want to take, aka: Beta Tester

- Previous experience on the position mentioned above:
Current Active beta tester in League of Legends, Planetside 2, Smite.
Previous beta experiance: Star wars, the old republic, Minecraft, Project Zomboid, Planetside, Sins of a Solar Empire: Diplomacy, Sins of a solar empire: Rebellion.

Notes: I waited to apply until i was very familiar with IC2. I've lots of beta-testing experiance and i know how to test, replicate, and report bugs, and also sometimes give accurate pointers as to what might be causing the bug if i can't replicate it reliably.

PS: i predict NOTHING comes of this :D

aidancbrady

CEO of Kat Innovations Inc.

• "aidancbrady" is male

Friday, September 14th 2012, 10:20pm

Name: Aidan
Nick: aidancbrady in most places, but bradyaidanc on MC.
Timezone: GMT -500 (EST)
Position request: Beta tester
Experience: {

I've always loved pitching in to improve things I love. One of those things, of course, is Industrial Craft. I've been modding for about 1 year now, and have always been a fan of this mod. That's more praise than experience, though.

*I've helped Flan update his mods to 1.3.2 using Forge v4.0.
*I've single-handedly updated SDK's mods and TheThirdMike's mods to 1.2.5.
*I'm currently maintaining an industrial-craft like (not really) mod called Obsidian Ingots.
*I'm nice :)

Thanks for considering, and I hope maybe I'll be the 301st beta tester!

-aidancbrady
Sincerely,
0x00AB71E5

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 5:49pm

Re: Recruitment

- Nick name: Newhope
- MC-Forum Nick: Newhope001 IC-Forum Nick: Newhope001 Minecraft Acountname: dbaseball
- Timezone you're living in, given in GMT - 5:00
- The position you want to take: Beta Tester or YouTube spotlighter if you need another.
- Previous experience on the position mentioned above? I was invited to the closed alpha and closed beta of End Of Nations and I helped find a few bugs in Forestry. I have been on YouTube for 1 year now.

Monday, September 17th 2012, 6:41pm

RE: Recruitment

- Name: Robin
- Minecraft Acc. Name: Aroma1997
- Timezone: GMT+1(Winter)/+2(Summer)
- Position: Beta-Testing
- Experience: I beta-tested other Games, but I haven't on Minecraft yet. I found a lot of Bugs in other MC-Mods, and reported them to the authors, but I never was an official BETA-Tester.
I know, you have enough BETA-Tester, but I love IC and IC2 and I'd like to help you keeping it bug-free.
Would be nice To hear of you.
Aroma1997
Check out my mods here.

Monday, November 19th 2012, 8:19pm

- Name/Nick: Nathan
- MC-Forum Nick / IC-Forum Nick / Minecraft Acountname: matjam
- Timezone you're living in, given in GMT+10 (Sydney, Australia)
- The position you want to take: Code monkey.
- Previous experience on the position mentioned above? A good spot to throw links at previous projects/activitys of yours.

Some (unexciting) projects here: https://github.com/matjam

I've been coding for over 20 years. Assembly, Pascal, Perl, C, C++, Java, a bit of Python. Most of it not publicly released. Most of my coding has been done on company time.

Worked on two bugs for ic2:
http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=15
http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=30

narc

UUM Liquefier

• "narc" is male

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 3:06am

Looks like you could use another person to stay on top of the bug tracker for you. I can volunteer my time for that.

- Name: Narc
- MC-Forum Nick / IC-Forum Nick / Minecraft Acountname (preferable all of them): none / that one on the left / narc0tiq
- Timezone you're living in: GMT +0200
- The position you want to take: Like I said, I could be a bug wrangler. You seem to need one.
- Previous experience on the position mentioned above? Three and a half years of working in an environment primarily driven by an issue tracker. I know what makes a good bug report, what additional information is commonly needed. Hell, I develop and co-develop Forge mods nowadays, so I even know what kind of information I'd need to debug one of those.

Sunday, December 15th 2013, 1:35am

Re:Recruitment

- Name/Nick: Manny

- MC-Forum Nick / IC-Forum Nick: Manny42601/ Minecraft Acountname: many23

- Timezone: GMT -7

- The position: Skinner/Spriter

- Previous experience: I am working on a 16x16 texturepack and a 32x32 I will send a link of what I got so far.
I have done some small coding like a plugin it was very buggy and didnt work so well but I can make commands and minecraft say
"Welcome to IC2" or "IC2 made by Alblaka" or say "Update available"
Here is my WIP texturepack .
I made 2 skins: 1 <==Finn The Human
And pic of the other.
Pic 1 8)
Pic 2 :thumbsup: <==Slim Shady
Pic 3 :thumbup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Manny42601" (Dec 15th 2013, 3:24am)

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Sunday, December 15th 2013, 9:17am

- Name/Nick: Manny

- MC-Forum Nick / IC-Forum Nick: Manny42601/ Minecraft Acountname: many23

- Timezone: GMT -7

- The position: Skinner/Spriter

- Previous experience: I am working on a 16x16 texturepack and a 32x32 I will send a link of what I got so far.
I have done some small coding like a plugin it was very buggy and didnt work so well but I can make commands and minecraft say
"Welcome to IC2" or "IC2 made by Alblaka" or say "Update available"
Here is my WIP texturepack .
I made 2 skins: 1 <==Finn The Human
And pic of the other.
Pic 1 8)
Pic 2 :thumbsup: <==Slim Shady
Pic 3 :thumbup:

Note that the last post here was last year (Please dont necropost). Currently we are not (I think?) Recruiting, sorry :P
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

Counter:

Hits today: 19,747 | Hits yesterday: 29,849 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,283,111