You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 15th 2013, 2:25pm

To follow on from Greg, this means that with the most recent gregtech versions, I can't build ion thrusters because the iridium neutron reflectors are said debug item.

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Monday, July 15th 2013, 3:29pm

You can however rename a piece of Scrap to craft the Ion Thrusters using an Anvil.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

• "MachineMuse" is female
  • "MachineMuse" started this thread

Friday, July 19th 2013, 5:22am

I see you used a Function Call to internals of GregTech, so instead of using the API Call, you copied the API Call, causing the Game to crash on startup, when adding a Crafting Recipe where the Character 'N' == null. I fixed the Crash by making a Dummy Function, which returns a Dummy Item, which is renamed to display the Error.

Just wanted to mention that.

Oh ok. Yeah I was planning to flesh out that feature a little more later on. I copied the API call so I wouldn't have to include your api since you were complaining about that before. It just uses reflection anyway, right?

hoho

Copper Miner

• "hoho" is male

Friday, July 19th 2013, 8:31am

I copied the API call so I wouldn't have to include your api since you were complaining about that before. It just uses reflection anyway, right?
Wait, why do you need to include the api files when you only need to use them during coding and never need to include them in your own jar file?

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Friday, July 19th 2013, 9:39am

I originally meant to use a reflection call against the API, but that was a bit predictable.

Btw. a try/catch around a regular Function call would be sufficient to let it work.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Friday, July 19th 2013, 8:33pm

Is that normal that the powertool modules drain power from Industrialcraft items, including electric jetpack? If yes, can I turn it off? It really makes it pointless to even use the powertool - three or four uses of max railgun completely drain the jetpack, and it doesn't matter if I'm wearing the jetpack or have it laying somewhere in my inventory or on the end of the hotbar. Honestly, I would love to use the powertool, since its weapons are the prime reason why I'm using the mod (nanosaber sucks with its short range, mining laser sucks with its slow moving projectiles which demolish the terrain if you miss).

Also, the item magnet doesn't seem to work. When I activate it, it causes MASSIVE LAG, but does not attract any items, even those which are right next to me.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sekator" (Jul 20th 2013, 11:11pm)

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 7:39pm

Screen glitch

I've been having an issue with the modular powersuits mod, where whenever I use an item from the mod my screen glitches out, how I would describe it is it spazzes massively and only let's me view through a small hole in the "glitch"

What's most frustrating about this is I can't figure out the source of it, I'm using neither a texture pack, nor optifine.

The cause as far as my knowledge goes, is it could be the portal gun, but not being a coder, I'm not sure at all. The only reason for me thinking this is if you middle click with the portal gun equipped it zooms in.
The way I have been getting past the glitch is closing my client fully, and restarting without using modular powersuits at all, which kinda sucks cuz I want flight, and I don't wanna build an ic2 jetpack or gravity suit.

(I'm using the ftb unleashed pack, and have added treecapitator, configured it to be dense ores, have the display settings to be maximum resource required, but I tried changing those while I was having the issue, and it didn't help at all. I have xeno's, and better enchants activated, and one other that I can't think of the name right now.)

If it helps, with better enchants you can enchant ic2 drills, and get soul stealer and normal swords.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "theodoor_hughes" (Jul 28th 2013, 8:03pm)

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

• "MachineMuse" is female
  • "MachineMuse" started this thread

Saturday, August 3rd 2013, 9:16pm

ok, I changed to reflect into the gregtech api as instructed..please let me know if this worked!

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 3:15am

Two different 1.5 versions crash on bootup, pretty sure it son my end since its both versions, but anybody have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Friday, September 13th 2013, 11:24pm

I see you used a Function Call to internals of GregTech, so instead of using the API Call, you copied the API Call, causing the Game to crash on startup, when adding a Crafting Recipe where the Character 'N' == null. I fixed the Crash by making a Dummy Function, which returns a Dummy Item, which is renamed to display the Error.

Just wanted to mention that.
where exactly did this happen so I can fix the code and actually run both mods?

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 12:41am

Congrats, you necroposted a Bugreport for nothing, because it has been somewhat fixed.

GregTech Website

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 7:46am

Congrats, you necroposted a Bugreport for nothing, because it has been somewhat fixed.
The fix isn't available for 1.5 Powersuits isn't available for 1.6.

Saturday, October 19th 2013, 9:09am

Howdy,

The game crashed when I opened up the tinker table, and left clicked on the helm on the left side UI. Here is my crash report. Let me know what went wrong plz? BTW, I have used your mod for quite a while, and I love it. :) Keep up the good work.
Wilted_Brainz has attached the following file:

Monday, March 9th 2015, 4:49pm

Crafting problem

Hi, I can´t craft anything. What am I making wrong?

Mine_Sasha

A ninja with a composite unbreakable armor made out of diamond and carbon nanotubes :3

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 11:47am

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecropooooooosting :O :pinch: It's intended, if I recall it correctly, modular powersuit is in beta in 1.7, so there is no crafting recipes, you need to add them by yourself ( Minetweaker ).

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 2:33pm

No, they flat out don't work and if you force the items into the game it crashes.

https://github.com/QMXTech/MachineMusePo…g/v0.11.0.7-QMX Fork that's working sortof. You'll need thermal expansion to charge stuff, IC2 support hasn't been reenabled yet.

Counter:

Hits today: 2,585 | Hits yesterday: 68,436 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 61,542,264