You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds: v2.0/2.1/2.2 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 → jenkins)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 11:03pm

[1.5.2] Gregtech ?

Hello all, i search gregtech for minecraft 1.5.2 but i don't know where is this mod.
I need help plz.

Thx in advence

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor and GT Public Relations Manager

• "SpwnX" is male

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 11:09pm

Really? you created a thread just to ask for gregtech download?
The addon thread is right in the section you created this one!
How about searching it first?
It is usually the first or second thread of the addons thread (due massive replies), while the download link is in the main thread on the main OP.

@Feanturi/Player/RichardG/Alblaka/WhoeverhaspoweroverIC²forum : How about giving me the janitor power over the entire forum ?, managing just the suggestion section is boring, there isnt much work to do there, also not forgetting that nobody should be able to post in this section.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://wiki.feed-the-beast.com/GregTech

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 11:12pm

Ok thx i havn't see^^

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 11:18pm

I see gregtech for 1.5.1 but not for 1.5.2 :s
Sorry....may be i don't konw read :s

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 11:27pm

I see gregtech for 1.5.1 but not for 1.5.2 :s
Sorry....may be i don't konw read :s
Its compatible with both 1.5.1 and 1.5.2, greg always make them as much downward compatible as possible.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://wiki.feed-the-beast.com/GregTech

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 11:33pm

Ok but when i DL the mod Gregtech on this web site: [Addon][IC² 1.106 - 1.116] GregTech-Addon: Taking Industry to a whole new Level of complexity!
In the "mcmod" file, i can read "mcversion": "1.5.1".

So this version i not for 1.5.2 but for 1.5.1 no?

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 11:35pm

Most 1.5.1 mods are compatible with 1.5.2, just install it with 1.5.2

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 11:42pm

Ok thx :)
They are 3 files "mods", "gregtechmod" and "armor".
I puts them all in the .minecraft file?

Thx in advance

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 12:15am

grab the zip file and move it to the mod folder. (and yes ofc you need ic2) that's it !

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 12:15am

No, those three files are inside the zip you downloaded. You don't touch those, you put the ENTIRE ZIPPED FOLDER you downloaded inside of your mods folder, which should be in your .minecraft folder. This works the same way as any other Forge mod.

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 1:55am

This is an epic troll thread.

Well played, good sir, well played.

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 2:29am

If this is a troll thread it was a crappy one because it didn't really anger anyone. It actually kind of displayed how helpful this community can be. :thumbup:

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 5:20am

If this is a troll thread it was a crappy one because it didn't really anger anyone. It actually kind of displayed how helpful this community can be. :thumbup:

Yeah, I know... >->

Still, though, I found the attempt hilarious.

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 12:05pm

Thx all, now gregtech work on my server.
I have an other question, i search an addon for a good jetpack, an advenced jetpack for exemple.
This addon exist?

Thx in advance

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 1:40pm

Try gravi-suit

thepowdertoy

If you have fifty copper and use ten, how much is left? (number)

• "thepowdertoy" is male

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 2:21pm

Or power suit

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 4:37pm

Ok thx :)

Sinnaj63

That weird guy with like over 1,000 posts that still somehow remains obscure. Odd.

• "Sinnaj63" is male

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 7:33pm

Really? you created a thread just to ask for gregtech download?
The addon thread is right in the section you created this one!
How about searching it first?
It is usually the first or second thread of the addons thread (due massive replies), while the download link is in the main thread on the main OP.

@Feanturi/Player/RichardG/Alblaka/WhoeverhaspoweroverIC²forum : How about giving me the janitor power over the entire forum ?, managing just the suggestion section is boring, there isnt much work to do there, also not forgetting that nobody should be able to post in this section.

I would rather like them to give Greg the power to edit posts :thumbsup: !

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 7:39pm

I would rather like them to give Greg the power to edit posts :thumbsup: !
How about both me and him?
We are "exemplar" users, that has been here for over a year and since IC² started (at least for me, i've played since IC1 for beta 1.5_01 or something like).

GregoriusT

Leader of GregTech Intergalactical

• "GregoriusT" is male

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 7:55pm

Tehe. lol.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad,
I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

Bugreports belong to the GregTech Thread. Any PM regarding Bugs or Support will get Ignored.
Especially those prefixed by a stupid Friend request.

GregTech now in OPEN BETA

Counter:

Hits today: 21,162 | Hits yesterday: 10,103 | Hits record: 111,506 | Hits total: 34,723,953