What changed?

• No really, being a developer is not an exception from questions, the magic words are lack of time. What really changed in experimental?

Your "favorite" developer has joined the team, along with a spriter (SirusKing) and new 32x32 textures.

E-Net has been reworked and packets are totally removed.

MFE, MFSU, and all cables have been bumped up tier. The new Tier 2 EU Storage is the CESU. At the same time, the MFE and MFSU have been made more costly, but their capacity is increased to 10x.

There are two more Factorization-esque steps to ore processing, being ore washing (increases yield by a little), and thermal centrifuging (adding byproducts).

Nuclear mechanics have been slightly reworked, breeding is removed and there is a new fuel called MOX Fuel, which has an energy output that scales on heat. At the same time, the RTG has been added, generating up to 16 EU/t with 5 RTG pellets.

Refined Iron has been removed. Instead, Greg's plate system has been semi-adopted. Items now use plates to craft, which are made by smashing 1 ingot with a Forge Hammer (80 uses). Cables are made by cutting a plate with the Cutter (80 uses). From midgame onwards, you can use the metal former instead to make these. At the same time, other crafting recipes (e.g. Construction Foam) has been changed. Reinforced Stone is now made by spraying Iron Scaffold with Construction Foam. Many of them take use of the reworked canning machine.

A bottling plant has been added, it's like an electric Liquid Transposer I think.

The Mass Fabricator produces liquid UU now (the old UU is now a legacy item that acts like a super-amplifier). Raw materials (e.g. Stone, Dirt, not Nether Stars, not Pistons) can be scanned in a scanner and the pattern can be stored in a pattern storage, or transferred to a replicator. The replicator consumes liquid UU and EU to create the item. The production cost of UU is increased to 10x.

That's about all the changes I can think of for now, I'll edit any others that pop up later.

A few new upgrades that basically allow Thermal Expansion and GregTech style side-specific ejection.

EDIT 1 in green (by me).
    EDIT 2 (by me also) is removed.
    EDIT 3 in blue (by me again).
    oi who took me colour ~ sirus
    nobody

STOP IT ~SpwnX

• Official Post

Energy network, machines (new steps for ore processing), UUM rework (liquid and more expensive), Construction Foam and Reinforced Stone (now made in the new canning machine), new bottling plant (idk what it does) and some reactor changes.

Me as a forum moderator and two new IC² devs (GregoriusT and SirusKing) aswell.

Edit : Ninja'd by epic lulz (and GregT?)

• OCD bothers us all...

It's a racial disadvantage for Germans, you can't avoid it at character creation... but in return you get an inherent +2 to engineering, so I'd say that it's reasonably balanced ;)

• I thought Gregorium Ingots never went past that troll item I added in MiscPeripherals. Is he attempting to troll me back or something?

Those colored thingies also means that they are forum admins, alongside me ~SpwnX [I just noticed that i can't color your posts... silly]

You mean like this? ~Greg

Uh, now it colored, silly forum. ~SpwnX

Nope, RG has just BBCode disabled in his Settings.

Oh, fine... i still want that " IC² "something" " thing below the name. ~SpwnX

• Official Post

Nah, it is just sirus being silly.
    Greg has never trolled anyone, but Immibis and mDiyo, for valid reasons.

Also, you two, MAKE NEW POSTS when expressing new information, instead of coloring and stealing my color I will use Green. Use blue Greg. Keep with red Sirus.

• Official Post

Greg and white forums look boring. That's why you get mods :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I look boring? Really? Well, my Profile Pick isn't a gif, so it might be correct.

What you really need is double rainbows behind you. Coming out of lighteningrods.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Back on topic now?

OK :)

2 New upgrades to export items and fluids from IC2 machines since the canning machine is so much more important now and people wanted Thermal Expansion like automation.

I see this too much.

• What you guys really need is a dedicated wiki updater.

I could make and update a new wiki, the only issue is that I have no way of hosting it. I should not that it will take time if you do want a new Wiki and there may not be a way for other people to change information on the Wiki.

By the way, sorry for asking, but what was the reason for changing you avatar photo to N Richard G?

• About the wiki... blame Feanturi.

Regarding the avatar: There's no reason whatsoever. I kept forgetting to put my forgecraft avatar here, then I decided to take it out from everywhere.

Fair enough. With the Wiki though I am willing to either keep the current one updated or make a new one.

• Official Post

You can keep the current one updated, bother imer, i think he has enough permissions to allow you to do so.
    At least thats what i said to Immibis and someone else whose name i forgot as i deleted the PMs (i have to cleanup my inbox once in a while).

If you want somewhat detailed changelog, go to IC² experimental branch on jenkins and read the changes since build 1, to build 295, that might give some information.