Integrated Redstone circuits

• My idea is that you are able to place a machine block in the world. In this machine block you are able to place electronic circuits. These circuits can be edited in a special workbench and you can draw the circuits and build them in the circuit. the block then will act like the redstone circuit you build

• Already suggested before (about in around IC² 1.40, or Minecraft 1.0). The answer given was that redstone circuits weren't IC²'s niche.

• Why do I like this so much?

Anyone think this would I be useful? If there is demand, then why not? I have wanted to experiment with more redstone related methods and such...

So ya. Thats 'bout it.

Edited once, last by AGKz ().

• There are at least a dozen mods that already do this. There should be more than enough to choose from. What could IC2 add that those others don't have?

Now if there was a specific niche that no other mod would provide yet there might be some validity behind the suggestion.

• Well I don't say the other mods are bad and I am not saying that IC2 should copy the code I want IC2 to give an more efficient and elegant usage to thae mods which are already existend. To make It certain, who wouldn't want to be able to put the whole Nuclear reactor controll in one block...

• Official Post

Well I don't say the other mods are bad and I am not saying that IC2 should copy the code I want IC2 to give an more efficient and elegant usage to thae mods which are already existend. To make It certain, who wouldn't want to be able to put the whole Nuclear reactor controll in one block...

Redlogic by Immibis does just what you want, build a room, make a redstone circuit in the room, get a plan, use IC2 energy to make the plan real, then use the circuit just as it would work as if you made the redstone. What you want has already been added in another mod.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.