[IC2-Addon]Complex Generators[0.1][WIP]

• Did you ever think a :Generator: or Solar Panel: , :Geothermal Generator: , :Water Mill: , :Wind Mill: , :Reactor: didn't produce enough eu?

E.A.Q
    Coming Later...

Well Complex Generators is a IC2 Addon that adds many types of generators for more power.
    Some Generators being a pain to create while others are cheap :|

FOR SERVER OWNERS READ THIS:

Advanced Generator

Extreme Generator:

Generator Frame:

Download Coming soon.

Just for a mod bonus here some recipes I will add in Macerator possibly

Want to disable a recipe or change it: Its in the config

• Refined Iron doesn't exist anymore.
    Advanced Machine Blocks don't exist anymore.

Advanced Circuit --> Diamond is very cheap, I suggest you seriously reconsider that recipe even if it is configurable. Very small amounts of lapis, glowstone, redstone, and copper don't even add up to a diamond in vanilla balance.

I also suggest you reformat your recipe instructions better, as the "item" smiley system on this forum is very borked up and is mainly designed for IC1 and very early IC2.

EDIT: I'm not sure,I seem to recall a rule on this forum that only "complete" (i.e. with downloads) addons are allowed in this section. Any WIP addons should go in the "Addon Discussion" section.

• Official Post

Advanced Machine Blocks don't exist anymore.

Wait what? When where they removed?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The download is coming I just need to fix my computers screen <3 maybe friday a exp build will come

• Official Post

What's especially the use for these generators? Sure, higher EU generation, but it has to make a bit of sense. I propose letting this machine increase the burning speed by increasing the spread of the fuel, like how the fuel is sprayed inside a car engine. For that, maybe include a macerator in the recipe?

• Technically they were replaced by Advanced Machine Casings, but yeah, they look completely different now.

• What's especially the use for these generators? Sure, higher EU generation, but it has to make a bit of sense. I propose letting this machine increase the burning speed by increasing the spread of the fuel, like how the fuel is sprayed inside a car engine. For that, maybe include a macerator in the recipe?

Maybe I should add a electric engine

Idea recipe:

:Empty Cell: :Energy Crystal: :Empty Cell:

:Empty Cell: :Advanced Furnace: :Empty Cell: = Electric Engine

:Cable: :Batbox: :Cable:

Then for the generator:

{ee} = Electric Engine

:Advanced Circuit: :Energy Crystal: :Advanced Circuit:

:Wind Mill: :Advanced Furnace: :Wind Mill: = Advanced Generator

:Energy Crystal: {ee} :Energy Crystal:

And maybe this may be new frame recipe:

:Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:

:Rubber: :Compressor: :Rubber: = Generator Frame

:Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:

Also a generator speed upgrade idea:

W= Iridum Dust
    F = Diamond Cable

W F W
    :Electrolyzed Water Cell: :Generator: :Electrolyzed Water Cell: = x2 Generator Clocker

W F W

DIamond Cable:

:Rubber: :Rubber: :Rubber:

:Industrial Diamond: :Iridium: :Industrial Diamond: = x6 Cables

Iridium Dust Macerater Recipe:

Iridium -> Iridium dust

Finnaly I may add secret recipes heres one they will be scattered inside mcmod.info, wiki etc.

R= Redstone

:Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: = Electric Circuit x6

-Gamers Out

EDIT: Hard mode will make you replace the rubber on the generator recipe above: with macerators and the compresser with iridium dust

• Well, hmm refined iron doesn't exist anymore in ic2 exp, so your recipes won't work... It's only available in creative now ..

• I cooked iron in survival and it works I tried with build 37, 56, 66, latest

What are you talking about? Refined Iron is not legitimately acquireable in IC2 Experimental Build 332. That's 300 builds ahead of what you're talking about here. It may be some of your other mods adding a new recipe for Refined Iron (which should not happen, since Refined Iron is obsolete), but I think you may be looking at the wrong mods, or having a very strange calendar.

• I'm guessing your just planning and not coding this mod?

I am coding it and testing it block after block of code still the advanced generator is still bugging its crashing the game when you press the gui button that turns it on Also the casing recipe isnt working

• What are you talking about? Refined Iron is not legitimately acquireable in IC2 Experimental Build 332. That's 300 builds ahead of what you're talking about here. It may be some of your other mods adding a new recipe for Refined Iron (which should not happen, since Refined Iron is obsolete), but I think you may be looking at the wrong mods, or having a very strange calendar.

I am running Buildcraft 3.1.4 and latest railcraft downloaded 2 mins ago

• Are you sure you are on IC2 Experimental Build 332?

And as for Buildcraft: 3.1.4 is for Minecraft 1.2.5, are you sure?

SOrry I said wrong version

Not trying to get off topic......

I am busy atm

EDIT: just downloaded latest build 333 so no reply in a while