IC2 Crisis (Which is now over)

• Theyre all gone! The three people that started major minecraft modding, albaka, spacetoad and eloraam have all left minecraft! Even the technic pack which caused the push for mod compatibility has been replaced by other modpacks. The end is near Im afraid.

People on the Internet come and go, its pretty normal. Unless, of course, they are You Tubers making a bunch of Money with it.

• It was, quite obviously, slenderman/illuminati.

Slenderman Conspiracies? Hell No! The Slenderman is directed against single or groups of indivduals, while the Illuminati are large scale manipulating humanity for their ultimate goal of world domination. You could of course suspect that the Slenderman is somehow controlled by the Illuminati or controlling them or something.

• Slenderman Conspiracies? Hell No! The Slenderman is directed against single or groups of indivduals, while the Illuminati are large scale manipulating humanity for their ultimate goal of world domination. You could of course suspect that the Slenderman is somehow controlled by the Illuminati or controlling them or something.

I'd think that they'd work for the Guild of Calamitous Intent; the place where all kinds of villains, mostly freaks, can do organized villainy.
    Only if anyone knew what show I am talking about...

*hint, the Venture Brothers on Adult Swim

• I'd think that they'd work for the Guild of Calamitous Intent; the place where all kinds of villains, mostly freaks, can do organized villainy.
    Only if anyone knew what show I am talking about...

*hint, the Venture Brothers on Adult Swim

I hate it when kids at my school say the Illuminati like control the universe or something.
    THEY MAKE TRIANGLES WITH THEIR HANDS, OMG THEY'RE REAL!

• Conspiracy theorists are funny.

Hang on...

Conspiracy...

Con-spir-acy
    Number of syllables = 3

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

• Actually...

Con-spi-ra-cy

4 syllables. There, your argument is invalid.

• IC2 Will always be here. It is so popular people will pick it up and keep updating it. And once someone picks it up it'll probably have a new layout.
    But there always might be an IC3 :P

• Theyre all gone! The three people that started major minecraft modding, albaka, spacetoad and eloraam have all left minecraft! Even the technic pack which caused the push for mod compatibility has been replaced by other modpacks. The end is near Im afraid.

Spacetoad is not dead and buildcraft is open-source and is being constantly added to by the community. there is an opensource replacement to redpower and player is maintaining IC2. I admit the Technic pack is being replaced but it died once they removed redpower and IC2. plus they refuse to add any other mods.

• I don't even know what's happening these days with Minecraft and the larger mods, it all seems in such disarray and confusing. I keep toying with the idea of getting back into Minecraft after almost a year of absense, but I just don't know if it's worth it and I'm just chasing my first Minecraft-high.

• You all get it wrong. Con-spira-THREE.
    HALF LIFE 3 confirmed again!

I think I might have you beat in terms of weird conspiracy theories. Take your pick of theories
    http://geek.cheezburger.com/pokememes/tag/hoenn-confirmed

2 and two and 2 are 6, but if you add four+1 its9, which is 3 times 3!

There are two ways to look at your theory

1. 2+2+2+4+1=11 which is 5.5 and 5.5 or

2. 4+1=5=2.5 and 2.5 so...

Half Life 2: Episode 2.5 confirmed?

• Episode 2.5? You're such a fool! Everyone knows they are of course currently making Half Life 2: Episode 4: Return to Ravenholm! Why should they do a 2.5?