[Port][1.7.10] IC2 Classic by Immibis - now 1.7.10

• We are posting all here because we are giving ideas and helping immibis, also BP is not bad at all, just that textures,why?Sasha, you like them?

• siiigh I will say this, the textures in BP need a slight visual update with exception to the block breaker. The pneumatic tube is very bland looking and i wish it was the traditional brass color.

• Official Post

There is a resource pack that adds back the old Redpower textures, but it seems to have a few bugs.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I've looked over the BluePower textures, and it's pretty brutal how many there are. Especially the gates. I don't understand how you were that patient to go through all of them.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Actually in the first versions of the project, in the old Bluepower github when the mod was a RP2 replacement, the gates was red, i just take them i place in the new files.

• Official Post

Guess that works

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I think the thread about people electrocuting themselves is more off topic, at least this thread is Minecraft based.

I see this too much.

• But electrocuting = electricity = IC2 = Minecraft ( in an indirect way XD )

• Oheyo, me again. The mods seems to keep crashing when I open machine guis, and it's spitting out a generic forge crash report (doesn't reference any of your mod files) so I was thinking I might have a semi-incompatible forge version. What version do you recommend using with .6?

• Oheyo, me again. The mods seems to keep crashing when I open machine guis, and it's spitting out a generic forge crash report (doesn't reference any of your mod files) so I was thinking I might have a semi-incompatible forge version. What version do you recommend using with .6?

This mod is stable using forge-1.7.10-10.13.1.1224 which is the old recommended version of the new variant. Currently forge 1230 is now considered a recommended version. Try either of those two versions.

• Az, delete all the download links, you can't mirror IC2 downloads, you don't have permission to do that :b , delete it NOW , before you have problems :c

BTW : Your page is very outdated, this was IC2 pre experimental, and the old BC, Forestry and EU/MJ bridge mod :P

• This mod is stable using forge-1.7.10-10.13.1.1224 which is the old recommended version of the new variant. Currently forge 1230 is now considered a recommended version. Try either of those two versions.

1230 is broken as fuck, at least in my dev environment anyway.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

It was a really stupid version to set as recommended. 1231 fixed some huge biome generation bugs that are present in 1230.

I see this too much.

• Immibis could you put all textures in the folder assets/ic2classic ?
    The texture of the items are located in different folders, like ic2classic/sprites, and resourcepack doesn't work.