[GregTech-AddOn] [1.6.4] FrogCraft 1.2

• Cool t osee you're alive! Looked at your project, it looks really cool and I like the resistor mechanic :D Uhm, your frogcraft source has many "par1, par2" parameters, is that intended or did you once decompile your mod and github it? :D

I upload my original source code to github...... those par1, par2 stuff may come from forge......

• Ok, Linus pushed NEI support, latest build works w/ nei :D

• I am gonna have to roll back on that one. I started, but crashes in my dev environment are hindering my progress at the moment. I sent Greg a PM since it seems to be that GT is causing it.

• Rikka0_0
    What License does original FC have? If you permit I would just use MIT or(L)GPL or so

• I normally test in the dev environment unless i use stuff w/ obfuscation/deobfuscation

• Hm, the dev environment crashes for me with GT in it (even only with IC²+GT and an empty source folder). Anyway, NEI Support is halfway complete now :P

• Rikka0_0
    What License does original FC have? If you permit I would just use MIT or(L)GPL or so

I think maybe he didn't know about this when he lead this mod to open source.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

The post was edited 1 time, last by SSC ().

• Pwnie and I will have to discuss setting up a wiki and making new content.

What's left is NEI support for the industrial devices and updated lang assets. Both are rather tedious and boring, so blame us for being lazy and unmotivated. :P

• I haven't thought about the license problem yet....
    I guess GPL is fine?
    I'm going to restart programming soon wwwwww

I think you should work with 1.7.2 if you have time to work on it

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• It's IC2's way of saying an item has 2 macerator recipes that are different.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Aka Player will blame you for not checking if there is already a Recipe with the same Input before adding a new one. I don't blame you.

I would have done it a different way, either just preventing the Recipe from being added or auto-overriding the Recipe.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Is it me or is there some sort of localisation issue? Items have long weird names for me.
    Sorry at work now so cant write out exact item name from memory, ill write them out some examples as I get home.