[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• I can freely move on that whole second Server and even go mining (but I still didn't find any Redstone...), only Server one and three are making me massive Problems, that is why I am not wanting to pay another 20 € for 5GB, since that would also be a waste for just a week.

Why would you have more issues on server 3 than on server 2? It is even more empty.

• Official Post

Oh and Inv, you copied the Player.dat Files from K2 over to K3, what resulted in me ALMOST getting suffocated in a Wall like you did. But I was faster with typing the Creative Mode Command. :P

And my Inventory got duped through this copying, but I deleted the K3 Copy of my Inventory.

I dont know why but when I teleported to BA to enable his Portal i lagged horribly, and that even though he had only Chests and a Furnace over there, so I guess it is location dependant Lag or it is because BA was moving all the time (since he was the only thing what synced just fine...)

• Hi, I was just wondering, is the server still closed for new members ? If not, can I join you guys, please ?

• Oh and Inv, you copied the Player.dat Files from K2 over to K3, what resulted in me ALMOST getting suffocated in a Wall like you did. But I was faster with typing the Creative Mode Command. :P

And my Inventory got duped through this copying, but I deleted the K3 Copy of my Inventory.

I dont know why but when I teleported to BA to enable his Portal i lagged horribly, and that even though he had only Chests and a Furnace over there, so I guess it is location dependant Lag or it is because BA was moving all the time (since he was the only thing what synced just fine...)

Who else besides BA is playing on that server, for some reason a couple (not all...) of the player files have been copied.

• Although the multiserver setup is very inelegant, I love how it is working out.

Something to test out:
    [WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.0 (FastCraft by Player) (should improve all sorts of fun things)

That at least looks interesting, lets test it soon (tm)

• Official Post

I did not notice that particular error for a very long time. I've successfully traveled along with 10 players for node hunting fine.

@aka, can you translate this to me? That russian guy which got banned a week ago sent this to me, and i'm not willing to use google translate or whatever:

• I did not notice that particular error for a very long time. I've successfully traveled along with 10 players for node hunting fine.

@aka, can you translate this to me? That russian guy which got banned a week ago sent this to me, and i'm not willing to use google translate or whatever:

I do not think you really need to understand this. It's western hate, and unreasonable behaviour due to a ban. Nevertheless, if you really want to know,I put it in a spoiler.

• I did not notice that particular error for a very long time. I've successfully traveled along with 10 players for node hunting fine.

He is asking why didn't you give him a chance and is that what they teach you in America or you just hate russians?
    I don't understand the second sentence.

• Official Post

It is best to know the truth, even if it is a sad one. I don't care about anyone's race, country or whatsoever "noticeable" trait. Case closed.
    Thanks for the translations by the way.

• If anyone wants to loot my empty base, go right ahead
    It's at -200, 79, -160 in K1 overworld.

Take everything except the diamond chest used to store the stuff.

• Official Post

Wow a second Russian person with random hate against the moderators. I had one of those too, he talked to me as if I understand Russian, I told him to translate it to me since Google Translate resulted in things I couldn't understand at all, then he replied with random racial hatred. Man, Nazis are very stupid nowadays.