[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• About the server, is there still issues ?
    When it's fixed can I join you guys ^^.

Btw, about the Russian stuff, I, even if I'm part Russian, I think that all this shit that is happening to us atm is quite bad, because of the russian propaganda, a lot of Russians think badly of westerners, and the worst is that they think we are fascist -.-'.

Edit : I didn't said all the Russians were like that, but unfortunately a lot of them act like jerks and racists. :S :S :S

• Wow a second Russian person with random hate against the moderators. I had one of those too, he talked to me as if I understand Russian, I told him to translate it to me since Google Translate resulted in things I couldn't understand at all, then he replied with random racial hatred. Man, Nazis are very stupid nowadays.

I think it could be a same troll. And also i think he can be not quite russian.

Btw, about the Russian stuff, I, even if I'm part Russian, I think that all this shit that is happening to us atm is quite bad, because of the russian propaganda, a lot of Russians think badly of westerners, and the worst is that they think we are fascist -.-'.

I don't know a single person, who think, that all westerns are fascists. More of that - russian propaganda especially accent, that we are "empire of evil" only in eyes of western government, not a ordinary people.

But enough about politics. Those things totally ruin my mood. X(

• About the server, is there still issues ?
    When it's fixed can I join you guys ^^.

Yes. Tomorrow I will add public portals between 1 and 3 and 2 and 3, after that I will whitelist the waiting people. They will have to play on either 2 or 3, 3 is gregtech + vanilla terrain gen and 2 is pfaa terrain gen.

We need Opis on Server 2 and 3 too. We still have the Arrow Problem and I need a working /killall command for those.

Opis is on all servers.

• @Foghrye I understand what you mean, sometimes people insult me because of the fact i'm part Russian :b , but also sometimes, when I see how some of the Russian people I know (And I'm talking only for a minority = >1% ^^' ) insult westerners, I feel uneasy.

And Edit : I agree with you, let's now stop talking about politics :thumbup: .

• I accidentally distributed the irc config files, this is not a big deal but now we have fake kirara irc bots joining the irc channel. I have uploaded a new config.zip without them. Please delete the eirairc.cfg file and eirairc folder.

• Invultri, I tried making the Kirara required "ModPack" but for some reasons, I can't launch it without a crash, I don't see what I have done wrong, except for the fact that I download the lastest underground biomes version because the asked version was for some reason missing in the site. Well, here's the crash :

• I looked through your modlist in the crash:

remove: Gregarmor (not used anymore)
    morpheus (only server side mod)

you are missing mobspawncontrol and guilib (but i am not sure if you really need it clientside)

also the undergroundbioms download for 0.6g is in the link (currently 5. download) and you need the correct version to join the server.

• Sounds like a good start, mob spawn control and guilib are required. However, since we are not using it I think I will remove it next update.

• Now, what I'm doing wrong ?
    ;(