[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• GalacticGreg 0.4 now should work server side only. So no need for everyone else put it in the pack.

Also currently the only way to deactivate the End asteroids is to disable them in every oremix config. Else there whould be a way for limitless Naquada in the end after the update. ;)

• GalacticGreg 0.4 now should work server side only. So no need for everyone else put it in the pack.

Also currently the only way to deactivate the End asteroids is to disable them in every oremix config. Else there whould be a way for limitless Naquada in the end after the update. ;)

I am ok with that, it seems that the end consumes many player souls already.

• Lol, self note : Don't go in the end without a Q suit, even with a partially full ( Without counting helm ) nanosuit with every thing having Protection 4 and thorns 3 ( thx to TC4 fish golems ), I think I'm gonna die pretty fast XD

• Lol, self note : Don't go in the end without a Q suit, even with a partially full ( Without counting helm ) nanosuit with every thing having Protection 4 and thorns 3 ( thx to TC4 fish golems ), I think I'm gonna die pretty fast XD

Those wailers can two shot you even with enchanted Thaumium Fortress armor.

• 2 shot you ? even full nanosuit ( supposed to be better than diamond armor and negates 80% of the damage, without even counting the enchants ) and can they penetrate ( nope, you pervert X( ) the Q suit ?

• Holy crap, but aren't you still safe if you have full nano ? I mean that is just 40-(40x80/100) = 4 dmg or 2 hearts, and that without even counting the enchants you can have, and having everything enchanted with protection 4 is like adding another diamond armor protection on top of the nanosuit protection, which is insane, so you normally shouldn't have much problems, right ? Unless they ignore armor, then, you are screwed :P

• I know Airam agrees, does anyone feel this should not be done ?

I'm not sure about the fertilizer consumption into the farms but from what I remember playing it on hard mode it was taking for ever to use some fertilizer, even the slowest chemical reactor would keep up with the need and processing apatite will be more interesting. Plus setting a biogas farm would be excellent to keep a farm going since it produces fertilizer through the fermenter which can be sent into a packager!
    Did the wailer get more strength after the update? Haven't played yet but you guys are talking about the fact they deal lot of damages, I've been to the end with fortress armor protection IV and they were only annoying as hell, sometimes they would deal me one heart of damage but ambrosia is enough to resist with my stuff

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• I'm not sure about the fertilizer consumption into the farms but from what I remember playing it on hard mode it was taking for ever to use some fertilizer, even the slowest chemical reactor would keep up with the need and processing apatite will be more interesting. Plus setting a biogas farm would be excellent to keep a farm going since it produces fertilizer through the fermenter which can be sent into a packager!<snip>

This is just forestry only ?

• What do you mean? If I said something that is unclear I'm sorry about this

What I meant "All machines mentioned are forestry only", as in, you can generate forestry fertilizer within a forestry fermenter and this is good enough to keep up with a multifarm ?

• Official Post

What I meant "All machines mentioned are forestry only", as in, you can generate forestry fertilizer within a forestry fermenter and this is good enough to keep up with a multifarm ?

Biogas is an IC2 thing. The biogas production facility makes IC2 fertilizer as byproduct. It takes a looong time (and lots of biomass) to make one fertilizer though.

• Biogas is an IC2 thing. The biogas production facility makes IC2 fertilizer as byproduct. It takes a looong time (and lots of biomass) to make one fertilizer though.

What I meant was that using IC2 fertilizer into a shapeless recipe to get the forestry one would be interesting because you could than use a packager to transform IC2 fertilizer into forestry one, and even tho it would take a lot of time to produce some I'm pretty sure the biogas gen will keep up the farm.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded