[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• Official Post

Does it come in green? Red really wouldn't match the colour scheme of my base.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Hmmm, that could be inconvenient. How about brown? Or blue if I put him on a skylight?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

What is this small extra fee? Also, what does it cost for the base red one?

I see this too much.

• I died yesterday and half my stuff despawned in the wall or something. I wrote a rant here about Minecrafts player death inventory drop mechanics sucking and them taking up player death frustration a notch, but I managed to close the windows twice instead of posting, so here's just the TL;DR: I died and half my stuff got lost due to badly implemented features. I'm really frustrated and probably gonna stop playing for a few days because fuck. I mean, seriously, how do you manage to mess up so badly that upon player death, half the players inventory just gets lost in walls half the time?

• I'm currently being held prisoner with a thaumium golem that kills me every five seconds, and all my stuff's stuck with Mr_Brain and sinnaj63. Currently at K3 - 941 71 159. I could probably just get back to my base on K2 but all my stuff's been stolen. And apparentely I stole from them and sabotaged their base. Which I did not do.

Also, they're causing lag. AND making my rubbish WiFi card overload a bit. And using too much processor power, memory and disk.

• I'm currently being held prisoner with a thaumium golem that kills me every five seconds, and all my stuff's stuck with Mr_Brain and sinnaj63.

You were trespassing, vandalizing and sabotaging and may have done more while we weren't there. You are being held as a captured enemy spy and your items are confiscated for now and being held safely.

• You were trespassing, vandalizing and sabotaging and may have done more while we weren't there. You are being held as a captured enemy spy and your items are confiscated for now and being held safely.

I did none of those things. I managed to get out (thanks qcraft devs) but THEY stole my items. I just came on a peaceful GolCo business trip and they did this.

Also, do NOT give them my coords. Please.

• They are keeping me prisoner now. I really really need help. :!:

They claim I stole their stuff when in fact I didn't and they stole mine. Also, I swapped magnetite ore for an impregnated casing, which they then took back. So they have both ends of the trade.

• While I may have threatened that hungry node thing: A-it wasn't an empty threat B-They stole my items C-They are keeping me in an infinte death loop D-I did not trespass, grief, steal or otherwise damage them or their property before being imprisoned. Being stuck in an infinte death loop and imprisoned tends to make a person annoyed.

They're now asking for pay and to keep my items. WHich I am not accepting.

Also, they were trading with me then took both parts of the deal.

So please help negotiate, don't give them my coords and just generally try to help out with my annoying situation.

Plus they are using 60% of my CPU and 70% of my memory. As well as generally lagging the servers.

• You were in our base without our permission and knowledge. THat's what you call trespassing. You did something there, probably grief. In addition, you destroyed some windows and griefed through our door. You also implied that if there isn't TC Warded Doors for security, you feel free to grief. And you did take a sword out of an frame to try to kill me. THat's stealing for you. Those are just examples. His items were confiscated and looked away. THey would have despawned otherwise.

• If you did not annoy me by capturing me I would not have taken that sword. And you stole my items. Gold swords are worthless anyway.
    I did not grief, just look around at stuff.

Also, they breached copyright on my bestselling "Hungry Node Bottling for Noobs" book. And stole the printing press plate to copy it.

• If you did not annoy me by capturing me I would not have taken that sword. And you stole my items. Gold swords are worthless anyway.
    I did not grief, just look around at stuff.

Also, they breached copyright on my bestselling "Hungry Node Bottling for Noobs" book. And stole the printing press plate to copy it.

You actively assaulted our base before taking the sword; after you fleed justice. ANd you also took a chestplate. And the value of something isn't relevant; it's the fact you stole it.
    You did grief; and you may have done even more while we weren't there.

And you printed the book at the base. You can't exoect me to hand over my stuff, Besides, I didn't breach copyright one time.

• What is the actual order the things happend?

There is no rule against trespasing and as long there is nothing damaged by it, there should be no problem. I reguary look around myself looking for new bases to see what others build. I'm not touching anything, but i was inside your base myself a few weeks ago, Sinnaj63! You have a road from spawn to there, so you should expect visitors.

If you do not like that, place signs against that in a way, no one can miss them.