[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• @Greg ( sorry for late response ) : Dépends, well, if the prank is impossible for the victim to clean then the pranker must clean it, if it's annoying both needs to clean it imo, but otherwise you are right ^^

invultri : What if they accidently encounter each other by accident or wants to fight the dragon ? Imo, we are in a civilized friendly ( hope I spell that right ) server, where everybody know each other, unlike most servers, so why doing such rules ? Guys, just ignore each other already and stop trying to kill/prank each other if you don't like it. Stop acting like kids, you both are smarter than that :c

@Pranks : A fun one was to ward a block of diamond in your poor neighboor or try to give TC knowledge he coudn't understand :D , OR even funnier, in older GT versions, SONIC TRONS EVERYWHERE :D , Raising aura/flux in an area in TC3 was also a fun prank... But my favorite was to put a RM bomb/black hole from ICBM in warded glass in someone base, ITS ANNOYING AS HELL :D

Edited once, last by Mine_Sasha: Made a lot of mistakes, cause I'm tired :P ().

• Black hole contained in one cube meter? Sounds more devastating than the big bang itself o_O
    I've never played much with ICBM, is there a way to clean this up?

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Hehe, it's a bit bigger than 1m^3 , and are you sure it's scarier than the big bang ;P I forgot the values myself ;P

Well, here is how you clean this up : ...

Erm....

Well....

ICBM LOGIC :

Shove another RM bomb in the black hole, so there is 2 black holes that kill each others, and pray for luck :P

IRL it would just have created a bigger black hole if I'm correct...

Oh well, Here is the 2 real solutions :

Cheap solution ( doesn't always work ) : You need to blow up an anti-matter bomb near the black hole, the explosion having a chance of destroying the black hole by sending it at extreme speed on blocks. May not always work and can be problematic, as in older versions of ICBM ( dunno if it's still the case in Artillect, the continuation mod ), some explosives COULD sometimes break bedrock and warded blocks... And AM bomb is pretty violent...

Normal solution ( EXPENSIVE ) : Use another RM bomb, create a second black hole, and the 2 black hole will REALLY anihilate each other, by doing this, you are sure at 99% of destroying both of them, again, probably due to a bug, there is a 1% of failure for some reason... At least this doesn't destroy warded glass..

PS : This is absolutely not about prank, and is completely off topic ( Sorta ) but I never used EIO before because of it's traveller staff, that used to be able to blink into warded stuff, even if config was set to false...

• Could someone provide me with ihl .256 as the post does not look to have that version and I cannot find anything on the wiki for previous versions.
    Thanks invultri.

• Could someone provide me with ihl .256 as the post does not look to have that version and I cannot find anything on the wiki for previous versions.

I think you mean .526

• Black hole contained in one cube meter? Sounds more devastating than the big bang itself o_O
    I've never played much with ICBM, is there a way to clean this up?

(and now, physics!)

Technically, a black hole is to be treated as big as its event horizon, as it is (pretty much) impossible to get information from the inside. we know that there is mass inside, but not, WHERE it is. But, as in black holes, the mass is extremely concentrated, and thus gravity insanely strong, it is probable that black holes are singularities, meaning that their density is approacing infinity and thus their volume epsilon. So, black holes, technically seen, have a volume equal to their event horizon³*pi*(4/3), and singularities have a virtually nonexisting volume. also, small black holes are a lot less devastating than big ones. a drop of water, compressed past its schwarzschildradius, wouldn't suck much in, and even a really tiny vacuum around it would contain it. gigantic stars going supernova, though, have very much mass, and so they suck much in and get even heavier. making something a black hole doesn't increase its mass, it only allows stuff to get close enough to be sucked in. its like a focus for the potential energy really.

EDIT: actually, the mod should add exotic matter(stuff with negative mass, used in the inly existing FTL prototype), and the possibility to "negate" a black hole with a white hole(the opposite of a black hole, pushes everything away).

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• I already knew all of that :P That's why "mini Black holes" produced in particle Accelerator are harmless, thanks to Hawking radiation.

I was talking about the density of the universe, I have the ~ value in one of my books at home, once I go back to Geneva I will try to find it, compared to the hypotetical density of a 1m^3 black hole ;P

And I don't think negative mass is possible ;p

• The youtuber Bevolj stated in one of his videos(that was RSS, i think) that NASA had actually managed to get a mini alcubierre drive to work creating a warping in space barely measurable. the alcubierre drive uses negative mass, so that would mean it exists. don't know if that's actually true though, haven't checked it.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• no idea. I just know Bevo stated that some scientists managed to get it to work, but only barely measurable.

• yes it is indeed.

• If you can't update every mod, yet you can update a few as GT and IC2, don't you ? That would be amazing considering what's been added to GT recently.

• Update is fine, everything's ok, I just lost 64 stacks of diamonds during the update and I want you to give them back to me as I never got them before the update.