[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• Ok, new update.
    Add transdimesional item teleporter, that can teleport items between dimensions (nether->overworld->end->nether and so on).
    Add some gregtech metallurgic chemistry.

So you have a 60% chance to get a full pile of osmium and iridium by processing 81 purified chalcopyrite or pentlandite ore.
    Because of lack of additional output slots in chemical reactor, i cannot add gaseous nitrogen dioxide output in sulfide oxygenation reaction, so enjoy your acid rains. :D

• Also, that "tesseract" i hope it consumes a fair amount of power.

It is configurable, but it consumes 12 000 eu per full stack by default. For example, that means it consume 6 000 eu for 8 pentlandite ore (with max stack of 16) or for 32 coal. Its really unprofitable to teleport coal or any items on relatively small distances.

Edit: Whoopsie, i little bit screwed up with the theory of probability. Actual value of chance to get full pile of osmium from 81 purified ore is 0.6^9=0.01 or 1%. Using two times more ore will result with: (1-(1-0.6)^2)^9=0.21 or 21%. Using four times more ore will result with: (1-(1-0.6)^4)^9=0.79 or 79%. Kinda grindy, huh? I wonder, where i should use all this sulfuric acid...
    Also i changed algorithm of extended water physics, it is a much faster now.

• Hi everyone!

I've been browsing these forums frequently and recently got into modding minecraft but didn't actually register on this forum until today. I figured the mod author would like to see the errors I got when trying to load my existing world with the newest release:

IHL 508 does not do this for me at all. hope this helps! :)

• Official Post

Well there will be for sure, lol.

just make sure to unstack the Cell before trying to fill it partially (or always do 16/64 Fluid Blocks at once until there is no Fluid left).

Edit: And also try to always fill partially filled Cells before empty ones and once they are 100% full, stack them with the other full Cells.

Edit2: Also if you dont do that already, check the 4 Armor Slots for valid Fluid Containers too.

• Greg, this sounds more like a suggestion. Anyway - work is done (0.510). Theoretically "big" cells, that implements "IFluidContainerItem" interface will be filled, but i have no idea, how to check this.
    PS: Ah, don't try to use handpump on oil or something more than water or lava, especially advanced one.

• Official Post

it was a suggestion for the implementation, in order to make it work properly right from the beginning, so I dont have to report more Issues. :P

Why not on other Fluids? There is even an Interface in Forge for making and draining Fluid Blocks properly.

Also, does your clearing algorithm involve Glass Panes? Because when I used the Advanced Handpump on an Ocean (smaller Water Bodies are fine however) I got fake Glass Pane Blocks, which disappeared upon Chunk reload.

Oh and GregTech now has Large Fluid Cells, which can be used for testing.

• Also, does your clearing algorithm involve Glass Panes? Because when I used the Advanced Handpump on an Ocean (smaller Water Bodies are fine however) I got fake Glass Pane Blocks, which disappeared upon Chunk reload.

Its... just... wow, absolutely unpredictable result. Couldn't repeat that. Its suppose to change water blocks to "fake water flow blocks", that are not produce new water sources if codechickencore finite water is off. If CCC finite water are on, its just replace blocks to blocks with metadata 1. No block integer id's or something relative used.

Oh and GregTech now has Large Fluid Cells, which can be used for testing.

Yep, steel and tugstensteel cells work fine with hanpump, although i must change advanced hanpump code, because i forgot to count not just empty cells, but a volume they may contain.
    (some coding)
    So, 0.511.
    (some testing)
    Much better.

• Found a bug with recipes: By reacting pentalandite with nitric acid you get a sulfate?
    And rubber tree sap fluid don't have a texture

Also IMO this is way tooo easy to get osmium and other rare metals, could you make the chance of getting these tiny dusts configurable?

• Found a bug with recipes: By reacting pentalandite with nitric acid you get a sulfate?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N…Reactions_with_non-metals

And rubber tree sap fluid don't have a texture

Yep, this is bug. Thank you for notification.

Also IMO this is way tooo easy to get osmium and other rare metals, could you make the chance of getting these tiny dusts configurable?

81 purified sulfide ores with complex chemical reactions to gain 1% chance to get osmium and iridium dusts is not grindy enough for you? Man, you are hardcore. I suggest you to try out this first. And ok, i will add config options.

EDIT: Here it is - version 0.512 (attached at first page).

• Umm nitric acid is HNO3, but sulfate is SO42-\
    You should have nitrate as output

• Official Post

OMG, must learn Russian to pass chemistry better. What has the world come to?!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.