[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• Official Post

Another thing I saw is that Tiny Silicon Dioxide Dust, Tiny Iron Oxide Dust, Tiny Manganese Oxide Dust, Tiny Gypsum Dust and the Mercury Thermometer are all missing localisation. Cracking Gas, Calcium Chloride Dissolved in Water and Lithium Chloride Dissolved in Water are also missing localisation but that's just from looking in NEI.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Another thing I saw is that Tiny Silicon Dioxide Dust, Tiny Iron Oxide Dust, Tiny Manganese Oxide Dust, Tiny Gypsum Dust and the Mercury Thermometer are all missing localisation. Cracking Gas, Calcium Chloride Dissolved in Water and Lithium Chloride Dissolved in Water are also missing localisation but that's just from looking in NEI.

Thank you, will be fixed.

• I really want to use this mod. but for some reason it's crashing my game. So I looked and for some reason this is conflicting with Oreplus Mod.

• Weird... i thought i'm using foolproof method of adding IC2 recipes:

What mods are you using alongside to IC2? I need modlist (including configs, if you using custom configs) to recreate that bug.

• Fixed finally. There will be more other bugs, i afraid. Also try to connect flexible cable by shift-clicking to fully charged MFSU, drag it thru nether portal and connect to empty MFSU in nether.

• Official Post

Also try to connect flexible cable by shift-clicking to fully charged MFSU, drag it thru nether portal and connect to empty MFSU in nether.

Is that a thing that does work but shouldn't or should work but doesn't? Because that sounds amazing if it works.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• i get a crash every time i try to use a wire along with any other item in the workbench. any recipe with a wire seems to be affected.

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking block entity
    at ihl.items_blocks.FlexibleCableItem.getMaterial(FlexibleCableItem.java:162)
    at ihl.items_blocks.FlexibleCableItem.isSameWire(FlexibleCableItem.java:368)
    at ihl.flexible_cable.IronWorkbenchTileEntity.getFullLengthOfSameWires(IronWorkbenchTileEntity.java:230)
    at ihl.flexible_cable.IronWorkbenchTileEntity.updateEntityServer(IronWorkbenchTileEntity.java:119)
    at ic2.core.block.TileEntityBlock.func_145845_h(TileEntityBlock.java:189)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:396)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

• i get a crash every time i try to use a wire along with any other item in the workbench. any recipe with a wire seems to be affected.

It seems you somehow got a stack with missing NBT tag. Check, if new version fix this issue.

Is that a thing that does work but shouldn't or should work but doesn't? Because that sounds amazing if it works.

Energy transfering to nether work fine. There is a visual bug related to coordinates of joining point from cable to device. By some reason (could be a float value have too small resolution) every time i tried to connect cable after leaving portal coordinates of joining point shifted in random directions.

• I've been messing around with making custom recipes and i can't quite figure out the wiremill. i want it to make copper wire and i tried variations of this recipe. the new recipes either crash the game or simply do nothing.

addrecipe
    (
    wiremill,
    recipeinput(fluidstack(copper.molten,100)),
    recipeoutput(itemstack(ihl:copperWire,1,0))
    )

also to note that using glass dust in the wiremill also crashes the game.

block entity

java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking block entity
    at ihl.utils.IHLUtils.damageItemViaNBTTag(IHLUtils.java:470)
    at ihl.processing.metallurgy.WireMillTileEntity.operate(WireMillTileEntity.java:116)
    at ihl.processing.metallurgy.BasicElectricMotorTileEntity.updateEntityServer(BasicElectricMotorTileEntity.java:234)
    at ihl.processing.metallurgy.WireMillTileEntity.updateEntityServer(WireMillTileEntity.java:214)
    at ic2.core.block.TileEntityBlock.func_145845_h(TileEntityBlock.java:189)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:396)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

• Bug is fixed now. As for recipe config, it parser was outdated. Now you need to use "fiber(internal_itemname, length)" for fiberglass.
    "wire(material, length, transverseSection)" for uninsulated metallic wires. And "cable(material, length, transverseSection, insulationMaterial, insulationThickness, insulationBreakdownVoltage)" for insulated wires. Also if you want to use die, please use "die(transverseSection)" (unnessesary for fiberglass die).
    Example:

Code
    addrecipe
    (
    wiremill,
    recipeinput(fluidstack(liquidglass,10),die(150)),
    recipeoutput(wire(Uran,10,100))
    )

As well, energy transferring thru nether portals is fixed too.

• sorry to be a bother again, but glass dust int the wiremill stll crashes the game with the same error as before. also is it intended to need 1024 m of fiberglass to make the mesh in the loom? that would take a loooooong time lol

• sorry to be a bother again

Bother me more. I like it a lot.

but glass dust int the wiremill stll crashes the game with the same error as before

No, this time its a different bug. And yet, shame on me, i should had check if wiremill working fine.

that would take a loooooong time lol

No, its not. Just try.

I need some time to fix bug.

EDIT: Wiremill is fixed. I guess... I hope. This time i have done checks properly. Now i will focus on missing fluid item icon bug in GT5u gui.

EDIT:

Now i will focus on missing fluid item icon bug in GT5u gui.

Fixed! (In the end of this old bug catching it was my fault :| )

• Hello Foghrye4

Could you please fix this annoying typo?:

< assets/ihl/lang/en_US.lang:fluid.nitrogen=Nytrogen
    > assets/ihl/lang/en_US.lang:fluid.nitrogen=NItrogen