[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• Greg said it wasn't on his side

Indeed. Greg slightly cleanup his mod from outdated methods and old unused fields. All is fixed now.

As well i add an right-click mini GUI to define recipe output for wire drawing die (attached screenshot related). This way iron workbench becomes very powerful crafting device.

• Official Post

Fancy

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• greg broke it again :thumbup:

• Sorry about that, but when I added some new Materials an Error Message poppsed up that my static initializer was too big and exceeded JAva Limits (AGAIN), so I needed to do a static Subclass for most of the Ore-Only Materials.

translation, greg likes to break shit! :thumbup:

thanks for the fast fix

• Official Post

Not that Greg necessarily likes to break shit, just Greg doesn't mind breaking shit.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.