[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• not to sound demanding or all up in your face about it but anything getting added or anything cool in the hopefully upcoming version (pretty much can you give us a sneak peak at whats upcoming?) (you dont need to answer, if you want you can ignore this) (and yes i saw the other one for 1.7.10 sneak peak i believe?)

• I cant wait for the mod :thumbup: When i can expect that this great mod can used a little bit stabel on 1.7.10?

Industrial Craft 2 is the Best mod ever :thumbup:

P.S. Sorry for any mistake. I come from Germany ;) :whistling:

• not to sound demanding or all up in your face about it but anything getting added or anything cool in the hopefully upcoming version (pretty much can you give us a sneak peak at whats upcoming?) (you dont need to answer, if you want you can ignore this) (and yes i saw the other one for 1.7.10 sneak peak i believe?)

New recipes, hardcore gregtech recipes, new textures, new creative tab instead of the redstone/misc tabs, better mod support (with ore dictionary recipes :D), and the web upgrade might be removed or reimplemented. New sounds? I was thinking about trying to implement a machine to show where the nearest howler alarm is, since that block has been used for nothing but trolling :-p

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• We are still working on 2.0.0a version. Done only the first point - Port to 1.7. That's why we don't use 2.0 in mod version. In 2.0 we will have new recipes, textures, sounds etc.

Hello, I'm a pretty good modder using Forge and Java. I could possibly help you with the port to 1.7 and implementing new features. Some examples of my work are: http://github.com/GustoCraft/gustocraft, http://github.com/RSQ/MineEdibles. I can do things ranging from using Events, implementing Custom Trees, custom dirts and grasses, projectiles, modelling, and more. If I could possibly help you guys out just send me a PM on the IC Forums. Thanks! -momnop

• Hello, I'm a pretty good modder using Forge and Java. I could possibly help you with the port to 1.7 and implementing new features. Some examples of my work are: http://github.com/GustoCraft/gustocraft, http://github.com/RSQ/MineEdibles. I can do things ranging from using Events, implementing Custom Trees, custom dirts and grasses, projectiles, modelling, and more. If I could possibly help you guys out just send me a PM on the IC Forums. Thanks! -momnop

Lol. I think they got it covered. :P

• Hello, I'm a pretty good modder using Forge and Java.

I'm not sure about your skills. I've opened the first file ItemGustoBase.java. You should not override registerIcons() because you are using the single texture.
    You should use setTextureName(GustoItemInfo.TEXTURE_LOCATION + ":" + this.getUnlocalizedName().substring(5)).

• Meh, I say we can take all the help we need. Not sure if we need the help though, it would be more helpful to update Gravitation Suite , mak3264 was working on it, but he's stopped because of laziness.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

There's loads of addons, just some much older than others :P I doubt a few evenings will clear the entire pending addons section.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hehe, what are you going to do when you run out of addons that aren't updated? :-p

I will write a manual "How to write Forge mods for Minecraft in examples". :P I've already started writing it. This weekend I've finished the section "How to use Configuration File & Configuration GUI".

• Updates are great, but I feel we need new addons to spice things up. Most people are bored with old ideas, we need new ones. Original ideas are hard to come by in this day and age though, with the known 5257 mods that exist it's hard to find something someone hasn't done already.

• uh, so i tried adding new sounds. i saw that another guy had quite the similar problem so i followed what he did to fix it. but i'm still getting the same crash. i add the sound and when i place down the alarm, no sounds not even the defaults are in the list of alarms and if you try to click the selection area you crash.
    i looked at my JSON file too see if something was wrong. i think there is not but if you wanna take a gander at it, il post it.
    Thanks,

• uh, so i tried adding new sounds. i saw that another guy had quite the similar problem so i followed what he did to fix it. but i'm still getting the same crash. i add the sound and when i place down the alarm, no sounds not even the defaults are in the list of alarms and if you try to click the selection area you crash.
    i looked at my JSON file too see if something was wrong. i think there is not but if you wanna take a gander at it, il post it.
    Thanks,

Those sound weird... but kinda cool at the same time.

Please provide your config file, there's some stuff you need to do in there to get it to work. Also keep in mind if you're using 1.7.10 minecraft or java 8 we can't support you.