[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• About the Microsoft thing. In short, I'm staying unless Microsoft does something that would be generally bad for me (Ex: suing mod authors, removing OS X support).

I can't speak for Zuxelus, but I'm guessing he's not going anywhere either.

Edit: Tenth page! Haha!

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• About the Microsoft thing. In short, I'm staying unless Microsoft does something that would be generally bad for me (Ex: suing mod authors, removing OS X support).

I can't speak for Zuxelus, but I'm guessing he's not going anywhere either.

Edit: Tenth page! Haha!

Is it really necessary to support this yet-nothing-changing-event everywhere possible? Its like ice bucket challenge but in minecraft. :/ Anyway i am really glad you are staying with us.

May i suggest you include more info about this addon in first post or if you dont feel like doing so, just link old thread instead? (until we contribute to wiki so you can just copy-past instead :D ) I know you have such link in Q/A but there is really nothing about the mod directly on first page.

(congrats to 10pages :thumbup: 8| )

• Yea, I'll work on some basic information to introduce the mod.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

How broken is the Web sensor code? I know it's just all commented out, but modstats.org isn't down, and even if it's just temporary, I still miss checking my reactors/MFSUs on the fly.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Yay, thanks :) I'll report any bugs I find

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Can you make it so that web upgrades act like 6 range upgrades too (since they are crafted with 6)? Since the screens only have 1 upgrade slot, so you can only choose between having them somewhere useful, or having them online :S

Also, can the generator kits work on heat and kinetic generators?

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead ().

• Official Post

Actually, it is just the industrial information panel which only has 1 upgrade slot. The normal (lower tiered) one ironically has 2.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

How do you add extra sounds to the howler alarm? I tried just adding some to ic2nc-1.7.10-1.7.10.08.jar\assets\nuclearcontrol\sounds, but that didn't work. I then tried editing the sounds.json file to get them to work, but only succeeded in breaking it more :S

I see this too much.

• The copy of my old post

To add new sound you need to unzip mod file, copy your sound file (in alarm-***.ogg format, *** - name of your sound; only ogg format supported) to assets\nuclearcontrol\sounds\ folder and update file sounds.json with a new line:
    "alarm-***": {"category": "master","sounds": [{"name": "alarm-***","stream": false}]}, (if it is the last line then no comma!)
    Also you need to add this file to mod config (config\IC2NuclearControl.cfg):
    S:allowedAlarms=default,sci-fi,*** (here without "alarm")

• Official Post

Ahhhh, ok.

Also, I broke stuff.

• Official Post

Like completely broken.

• YES! FINALY! I been pestered, poked, and much more on by other people just for a Nuclear Control for our 1.7.10 server. Thank you so much! :)

Thank you,
    tjwmagic

Magic Gaming Owner
    Team Driven Robotics | FRC #1730 | Web Designer
    LSHS FBLA Treasure

This page or post and any attachments may be confidential and may contain privileged or copyright information. Please do not copy, distribute or use this page or posor the information contained in it for any purpose.

• Official Post

Found a Problem with Nuclear Control. It uses a shitton (64kBit/sec UP and 64kBit/sec DOWN, so 128kBit/sec for both) of Bandwidth if the HTTP Sensor is enabled in the Config, and that only Serverside and in Singleplayer.

Please disable the HTTP Sensor per default in SSP, while enabling it per Default on regular Servers (it is possible to find out if something is a Server or a Client before doing the Configs).