[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Are there any plans for working with OpenCCSensors and/or ComputerCraft? Maybe as an upgrade card for the Info Panel so the OpenCCSensors' sensor can pick it up and read out of it.

• Are there any plans for working with OpenCCSensors and/or ComputerCraft? Maybe as an upgrade card for the Info Panel so the OpenCCSensors' sensor can pick it up and read out of it.

No Computercraft support planned. OpenComputers probably, it's the future of computer mods IMO.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Managed to fix the energy counter pretty easily once I got my workspace all stable and into place. Next version, will include that fix, along with hopefully removing MJ support and replacing it with RF support if Dmf444 can (I can't really build it properly until that happens).

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Hi! My first alarm sound, I added works perfectly, but now I wanted to add three more, but they don't work. Again, I put them into the .jat-file in the sounds-folder, again I changed the sounds.json file, again I changed the config file. Is there perhaps a minimum- and maximum number of letters the name con contain?

• Why, computercraft is still awsome :c

OpenComputers is much better. It's no contest.

@Firefighter I don't think there is. To play it safe though, try to see if you can only use alarm- plus six characters.

• Official Post

Pah, NedoComputers all the way.

FORTH > Lua :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Pah, NedoComputers all the way.

FORTH > Lua :P

Right, because code readability is extremely overrated :P

You know, I should make my own computer mod. And my own programing language. And my own operating system. But nevermind that.

• Official Post

Right, because code readability is extremely overrated :P

You must think back to the Microsoft Kinetic adverts, while there you are the controller, with FORTH you are the computer. And must have a twisted brain to think stack-wise not sane-wise.

You know, I should make my own computer mod. And my own programing language. And my own operating system.

And it could be called ... MODLOADER

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I was thinking about making a JVM language based on java and BASIC. JASIC. It will be awesome.

• Official Post

I wonder how good Yoda would be at FORTH.

Also JASIC sounds awesome, but it would depend on what you took from each language.

I see this too much.

• oh yesh

OpenComputer's API was very easy to use. It honestly took me ten times longer to figure out how to use Lua console thingy.

• hey while you're fixing up nuclear control any chance to get the range trigger working with the liquid sensor card too? (triggering on millibuckets sensed instead of eu)

also the remote monitor (and maybe other blocks) dont update redstone output when you change the polarity of the sensor in the gui, you need to force a block update on the redstone next to it for the change to manifest

• hey while you're fixing up nuclear control any chance to get the range trigger working with the liquid sensor card too? (triggering on millibuckets sensed instead of eu)

also the remote monitor (and maybe other blocks) dont update redstone output when you change the polarity of the sensor in the gui, you need to force a block update on the redstone next to it for the change to manifest

What's the range trigger do again? :P I should know, but I've never needed to touch that part of the code much. Going to look into the remote monitor.

• What's the range trigger do again? :P I should know, but I've never needed to touch that part of the code much. Going to look into the remote monitor.

you put a eu monitor card in and set two values in the gui, as it goes above the first higher values it emits redstone, and only stops when it goes below the second lower value, and visa versa, it can also be reversed to emit when below the second low value and stop once it goes back above the first higher value

id basically like to be able to read a tanks value in the same way

atm i use 2 with my AFSU to stop my reactor when it gets above 960mil eu and start the reactor again when it dips below 800mil, same for my massfabs, stops them when it gets under 40mil and starts them again once it gets over 160mil

i was wanting to use it with the buffer drums for my reactor, stopping the reactor once the buffer drum gets below 64,000mB and start again once it goes over 128,000mB, for now i use comparators from project red but the range trigger has far more control, im sure theres plenty of other uses to measure and control fluid levels in any tank the liquid sensor kit is compatible with.

also while you're there. the range trigger gui messes up as you invert its function. one of the values goes negative and you have to set it positive again using the +- buttons.

• Woah, that's a cool feature. Who made this mod again? :P

I'd like to see if I can add that if I have time.

• Just noticed; Shedar's entire modstats page is down. Bleah.

• Official Post

Is Shedar even online anywhere so that you could tell him (if he wanted to host it still)?

I see this too much.

• Yep, he's still around. He got 24 thousand requests a second on his server, so he shut it down :P Got some of the source code though.

Going to need something big to host it with though.

• Official Post

24 thousand? That's pretty bad ass. No wonder he stopped it though

I see this too much.