[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• New version- 2.2.0a-Yolo. This version is sort of an alpha, backup your worlds before using it. It adds cool stuff, as explained on the changelog . The 5x5 stuff was done by DMF444 :)

Normal Download .
    Source Download .

TODO: Update credits.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Been looking forward to this one since the IC2x update - thanks xbony!

Just throwing this out there, and wouldn't be surprised if someone else has already suggested it... Would it be possible to design a portal that people could host on their own web servers, which could be connected to in the config file, in order to make use of the web upgrade? I'm not an HTML guy, so I'm no help beyond the idea.

• That's an interesting idea...

btw, the web program/site is in HTML, CSS, JavaScript and Lua, not just HTML :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Ah, well, of all those, I only speak Java (and not fluently), so... Again, me = useless. :P

*edit*

Just installed 2.2.0a-Yolo (lol). Energy sensor kits seem to be working fine!

• Just wanted to introduce myself around here, I'm dmf444 the guy who does the integration stuff with other mods. I've been working hard to keep up with the 5x5 reactors, and hope to continue with other mod integration. So yea. If anyone has any questions for me, I'm here every so often.

• Small notice- the build of 2.2.0a does not have any April Fools tricks in it. No explosions, troll faces, chickens falling from the sky, or poop capes. I promise*.

*certain restrictions may apply if your username is "direwolf20", "Chocohead" or "joehillssays".

• Official Post

God damnit. /me checks the nuclear control source

Oh wait, what happens if it's hidden like Railcraft and emblems. Uh oh.

Found stuff.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead ().

• Official Post

I found your poo + angry poo + dev capes (textures+player lists), does that count?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Yep. Don't tell Dire or Joe Hills. Poop Capes for da' win.

• Official Post

Woo. I expect Dire will have enough happening to him already though ;)

I see this too much.

• Er, it should be automatic, depending on what energy is being sent through it.

• Hi there!

Just in case this is not already a known issue: It appears that the Remote Thermal Monitor does not get any more EU energy after the chunk it resides in has been unloaded/loaded. Although i first noticed this on a multiplayer server, I am able to reliably reproduce this problem in single player: Place the monitor next to the output of a filled BatBox. The monitor's energy bar fills up and stays at 100%. Then teleport to distant coordinates so that the monitor's chunk will be unloaded. After teleporting back to the monitor, its energy bar diminishes until empty and stays empty, even when reconnected or removed/placed again.

This appears to happen with both current versions: Version 2.1.2a and Version 2.2.0a-Yolo. The IC2 version I'm using is industrialcraft-2-2.2.688-experimental, MC is 1.7.10.

I'm using a heavily modded client, so I don't rule out that the problem might be caused by mod interference or by using an incompatible IC2 version (?).

Cheers,
    Gwani

• Going to look into that, the Remote Thermal Monitor also had some issues I believe with energy handling.

• Official Post

So literally just Forge, IC2 and Nuclear Control...

• Now that you include support for big reactors and other things, why not include the IC2 api(since you already said you wouldn't ditch IC2) so your mod could be used without IC2 installed?

• So literally just Forge, IC2 and Nuclear Control...

Damn it, I thought the rending issues were resolved.

Now that you include support for big reactors and other things, why not include the IC2 api(since you already said you wouldn't ditch IC2) so your mod could be used without IC2 installed?

No.

• Official Post

Including any mod's API is a massive no no, as suddenly different versions of it conflict break other mods (Railcraft + Rekia's Mods are notorious for this), and with IC2's it's changing enough already, so it just increases the chance of something getting screwed up.

Also, IC2 addon. It's in the name ;)

I see this too much.