[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Official Post

Small notice- the build of 2.2.0a does not have any April Fools tricks in it. No explosions, troll faces, chickens falling from the sky, or poop capes. I promise.

I say, I wonder what day of the year it must be...

• Official Post

No, Java 6 or 7.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Average counter isn't working for me. Some screenies...

Orientation of the average counter is correct, though I've tried it every possible way with same result. (Still "conducts" in every orientation - intentional?)

Also, a bug: when swapping a counter sensor location card for an energy sensor location card in the industrial information panel GUI, the energy sensor location card turns into another counter sensor location card (you're left with two counter sensor location cards, and no energy sensor location cards).

IC2x 2.2.691
    NC2 2.2.0a-Yolo

• Official Post

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Wait this means i can only use the super old Java 4?

No, that's what's in the unsupported thingies sections :P

Going to look into the recent issues, there appears to be more of them I though.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Another bug report (sorry)...

Redstone modes of the range trigger seem backwards to me. In "positive pulse" mode, the range trigger outputs a redstone signal when the target is OUTSIDE the set range (below bottom setting or above top setting). In "negative pulse" mode, the range trigger outputs a redstone signal when the target is INSIDE the set range (below top setting and above bottom setting).

• I just want to confirm my suspicion, is this in a pack with an RF mod like BuildCraft, Thermal Expansion or EnderIO?

• I was unable to replicate this issue. I found that the monitor was slightly glitchy with energy, but no energy was missing or going down in an unnatural way. Try using IC2 706, that's the version I'm using.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Hi. I am making huge overhaul to my InfiTech modpack and I am in process of messing with NC2 recipes. i have unfortunately stumbled upon interesting issue.

I have Big Reactors instaled and I see you have added a Remote RF Reactor Kit and Reactor Monitor. I wanted to change the recipe but minetweaker is telling me that the item doesnt exist. I triple checked I am using correct name.

Is there something you can do about it? Thank you

• Weird. It's probably because BR stuff is registered in the postInit phase :whistling:

• Official Post

Did you see Dire's video today xbony? :D

I see this too much.

• Not yet :P I might of left on the poop capes 6 days too long though.

Edit: I like how he doesn't know.

• Official Post

Oh well, I'm sure he'll have had fun trying to work out which of the 160 ish Forgecraft mods adds poo capes. Doubt Nuclear Control would ever flag up as being a culprit.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I'm still waiting for boni to get pranked on Forgecraft for it.

I see this too much.