[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Thanks for another update Xbony and dmf!

Installed it this morning, and I'm getting a fun graphics glitch on the side of the advanced information panels:

Again, this is 2.2.1a-Yolo. Still using IC2x 2.2.691.

• Official Post

Hah, it's 100% not just REI's minimap doing it :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I'd like to give a shoutout to the wiki :D I'm basically done documenting everything, although the tilesheet needs an update. I'm going to be adding markup to all of the pages, so people can translate the pages to their preferred language.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• So, about this - it's gone today, sides of the panels are just white. Literally nothing changed (I'm server admin). *shrug*

• Not going to happen, supporting two IC2s at once is a big pain in the ass. Also I don't really use IC2 Classic.

Not even sure if both can co-exist in a dev environment.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Just a theory : If NC2 or IC2-C. use UE power acceptor bridge, then, a connection would be theoretically possible no ? As UE auto convert into "normal" EU if it detect an EU acceptor iirc.

I think it will fit IC2-C better, so you can convert Classic EU into anything you want. :D

• Not going to happen, supporting two IC2s at once is a big pain in the ass. Also I don't really use IC2 Classic.

Not even sure if both can co-exist in a dev environment.

Both mods override each other.. Thats true.
    But the API Files from IC2 Classic just add a few files to the IC2 Exp API.
    So you can at least detect IC2 Classic when its loaded. So you can shutdown some parts of it that it is at least runnable together...
    Because i get a lot of Can not find classes errors when i implement the sourcecode into the dev invioment...
    Even if you do not support IC2 Classic would be nice that you make it that it won't crash with it.

• How do I detect IC2 Classic? Does it have a different mod ID from IC2?

• How do I detect IC2 Classic? Does it have a different mod ID from IC2?

As i said the API files from IC2 Classic are simply the same as the from IC2 EXP. But they just add their own files to it.
    And in these API files there is function called: Is IC2 Classic loaded.
    Here is the link to the API Class: ClickMe
    And here is the IC2 Classic API: ClickMe (+IC2 Exp api. I have the permission to upload that)

If you need something when Classic is loaded let me know i can adjust some parts.

• One last question : p any way to detect a difference between yours and Immibis' version?

• One last question : p any way to detect a difference between yours and Immibis' version?

Immibis version works in a Shifted Package. An Example:
    My Version has this package: ic2.core.IC2.class
    Immibis version has: ic2classic.core.IC2.class

Other Differences:

Immibis version do not use the API as basement. He creates a Fake IC2 and converting IC2 EXP classes into IC2 Classes with ASM/Reflection hacks (not sure how i can not make asm by myself),
    my version do use the API as basement. I also add some stuff to it so that i can make more support to addons.
    Like the ElectrolizerEvent, MultiSourceTIle, and other stuff.
    But comparing to IC2 Exp some of my packages are also shifted, and some classes are named differend. Since IC2 Exp did change them when they updated/changed everything.
    So i have to add on ModRequest classes / Paths and make them to them compatible^^" And nuclear controll is something which i really want that people can use.
    Sadly you use extrem much Innerclasses of IC2 Exp which will be a problem...

Sorry i did miss understood your question.
    Yeah since the API files from my version are only used in My Version you can detect it also with my function.
    Also you can detect it with isModLoaded("IC2classic"). Because immibis version uses both ModIDs ("IC2" & "IC2Classic")

• ONE THOUSAND POSTS MY BOYZ

Code
    package shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.api;
    /** * Used for xbony2's debugging purposes. This is a very serious class, do not * make jokes about it. *  * @author xbony2 */public class BonyDebugger {
    	/**	 * Debugs stuff.	 * 	 * @author xbony2	 */		public static void debug() {			System.out.println("YOLOYOLYOYOLOYOLYOYLYOYL");		System.out.println("YOLOYOLYOYOLOYOLYOYLYOYL");			System.out.println("YOLOYOLYOYOLOYOLYOYLYOYL");		System.out.println("YOLOYOLYOYOLOYOLYOYLYOYL");			System.out.println("YOLOYOLYOYOLOYOLYOYLYOYL");		System.out.println("YOLOYOLYOYOLOYOLYOYLYOYL");			System.out.println("YOLOYOLYOYOLOYOLYOYLYOYL");		System.out.println("End of yolo spam.");		}}

Java 8 is listed as UNSUPPORTED, not incompatible. That is subject to change though, as more people have been (and should be) using it.

Damn Forum software messed up my class. Here 's the real one.

• Official Post

Rubbish, I bet you write all your code like that.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.