[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Many mods, such as the CoFH mods or Chickenbones' mods require a later version of forge.

And if you upgrade now, guess what you get?

SPINNY ANVIL THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No really:

It also comes with a progress bar so you don't have to stare at the log. What more can you ask for? (Beside Modloader support)

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

It also comes with a progress bar so you don't have to stare at the log.

Not with Optifine, so there's no benefit :(

What more can you ask for? (Beside Modloader support)

ModloaderMP support

Many mods, such as the CoFH mods or Chickenbones' mods require a later version of forge.

I don't use any CoFH mods, and don't both updating Chickenbones's once I've found a stable enough one :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• LIES! Optifine was fixed. YOU KNOW YOU WANT THE SPINNY THING!!!

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Yeah i saw that hammering thing as i installed MC on a friends Computer (or soyrans stream) and i was thinking Yay now i can see how many hours Minecraft loads....
    I mean its a totally useless thing since the FMLlog (if you follow it) tells you already the state which minecraft is loaded and how long it takes (if you have a feeling for that)...
    I wonder who had that idea...

• Official Post

LIES! Optifine was fixed. YOU KNOW YOU WANT THE SPINNY THING!!!

But Liteloader as well?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• In other news, Summer is approaching. It means I'll have lots of time to do things :D I am notorious for making new projects and never finishing them, so maybe I can actual release something new and still make updates to this mod and other mods my shadow covers. And document/fix things on the FTB Wiki. And clone myself.

• oh now i understand why you have a 2 in your name. Well would be funny to have 2 of you xD
    I think i put that on my todolist too xD would be funny to have 2 of me that would run the world into the completly chaos xDD

• Official Post

Are you going to start the Modloader(MP) port then? :P

I see this too much.

• The first Xbony forgot his GameCenter password and died off... thus I replaced him. He didn't leave any cloning instructions anywhere, what an idiot.

NO MODLOADER SUPPORT CHOCO

• Official Post

:( Not even directly hooking into FML and bypassing Forge?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

With Risugami, and ReiFNSK? :rolleyes:

I see this too much.

• Well... only people with "Choco" in their username can go there, so I'm not really sure what it's like.

• I'm a Mac user, and still using Java 7... What I get is a new config file Splash.Properties that I have to go into and disable this splash screen or it causes a startup crash. FAIL.

• Official Post

No Windows issues though.

I see this too much.

• I seem to have issues whenever I try to run a .exe file :P never happens to work.