[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• I tried again first i crafted new 10k Coolant cells.
    They get automatically a health bar.

U can drop them to vacuum freezer and after that range upgrade are craftable.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• It might take a week or two for a new release, I don't know. Steam Reactors may be complicated.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I can if i get your workspace running with eclipse (gradlew hates me) then i could make a Steam Reactor compatiblity running...
    Problem is gradlew refuses to create a eclipse folder... Why ever. Any idea why?

• Here are some suggestions to exacerbate AE2 support:

• Add ExtraCells support, so we can see the amount of bytes used on liquid drives. And probably add infromation about of amount of certain liquid in the ME system.
    • Add Thaumic Energistics support. Like previous point, but about essentia drives.
    • Add information about energy used by ME system (in EU/AE/RF)
    • Add information which is shown in ME network tool (the amount of machines, cables, etc in the ME system)

I'm actually looking forward for first three, the fourth one is just an idea. :)

Added to the To-Do list. Not sure if I can do the same hackery I did with the ME network stuff, but we'll see. Also I just finished merging the new stuff into the main branch of NC2. A release should be coming anytime now!

• Please wait 1 or 2 days i am testing the current version of NC with IC2 Clasic if it is compatible...
    Had problems to create a working dev space (thanks Gradle)... But ill test that in the comming hours...

• Added to the To-Do list. Not sure if I can do the same hackery I did with the ME network stuff, but we'll see. Also I just finished merging the new stuff into the main branch of NC2. A release should be coming anytime now!

Wow! Such effort, much appreciate. Wow!

"Nevermore!" - thus quoth the raven.

• It might take a week or two for a new release, I don't know. Steam Reactors may be complicated.

I am glad to see that this mod is being worked on. It is really only in my modpack because of the Howler Alarm, so I hope it will not prevent me from updating IC2. Good work!

• Official Post

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• As it happens, I have recently been a little bit busy... with things and stuff . However, me, dmf444, pyro, speiger, choco, all chipped in for the release of version of 2.3.0a-Butt (of course, it was mostly dmf444). It's now hosted on CurseForge- although I've spoken against this in the past, I lied I guess.

This fixes many of the bugs people having been complaining theirs butts off of, and it adds new stuff too. A Portable Information Panel, RF support for the Energy Sensor Location Card, something about working with IC2 Classic, and dyeable Howler Alarms :thumbup: The full changelog is here

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Another new version (2.3.1a-Butt), which fixes a crash (I'd recommend it) and updated zh-cn. If you can't get to it now it might still be under review, should be fine in a few minutes or so.

• Official Post

Your updates are like buses, you wait forever for one then several come at once. :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Bug Report:
    Either i need to rebuild my configuration (likely), or i am observing 2 bugs:
    1.energy cards don't work with their locations, even after re-sensoring the cards and picking up and replacing the information panel.
    2.When destroying an advanced information panel, and basic thermal monitor drops along with the rest of the expected items.
    potential: 5x5x5 reactor cards only work if used on the access hatch (intentional?)

Energy cards display my 2 mfsu and charging mfsu as having 32000 storage and being empty, which they are not. recreating the cards was needed as the previous cards were "invalid."

summary:
    3 energy sensor cards not working(all reapplied)
    thermal monitor drops when destroying an advanced information panel

Changes to 5x5x5 reactor card: opinion
    I like the design of the new card has using the fluid amounts, but i would still like the option to have the following display:
    current reactor heat
    melting temperature
    max heat
    rod hu/t output (what is my mox outputting at current temperature?)

perhaps split this information into liquid sensor cards?
    that's my 2 bytes.

• Quick question
    When I create a panel with the info from my 5x5 reactor it will always show it as off even when it's not.
    All other numbers work fine.
    Is this a bug?

• You s

You should delete this above post. It's a malware site.

it is youtube. i think you need to scan your computer and check for malware on your end if your security programs have an issue.

• it is youtube. i think you need to scan your computer and check for malware on your end if your security programs have an issue.

Maybe you should just put your mouse over it without clicking and see where it really goes.... I'm telling you it's malware for sure. And it's from Russia...