Forum Filling Up

• Official Post

Is there anyway that one day the forum could just get full of years of crap that everyone's posted, so it wouldn't have room for anything new? Who'd fix it if it did?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Web pages aren't as big as you'd think so, depending on the storage for the servers, it would take years to fill a hard drive. The best way would probably be a archive site though.

• Or delete some of the too much outdated content?

• Official Post

Does anyone know when this forum originally started?

• Certainly Alblaka?
    But he/she has not being active for ages, as far as I know...
    His/her registration was on the 5th June 2011.

• Official Post

Doubt it would fill anytime soon.

• Official Post

3 years and only 260Mb... wow, posts really aren't worth much xD

• Official Post

The best thing is that there's nearly 3 times more space on attachments than posts. Thinking about how rare attachments are, an average post must only be a few kilobytes at most.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.