[GregTech-Addon-Addon][5.0.2k] GregArmor Addon² - NOT MULTIPLAYER COMPATIBLE - Discontinued

• I was walking along one day, and realized GregTech did not add any armors. So with the help of GregoriusT and #minecraftforge, here are meta-armors.

DL link:
    V1.0.0 for 5.0.2d
    V1.0.1 for 5.0.2d
    V1.0.2 for 5.0.2k

Sources

I have been pulled away from modding, so in the downloads are the source backups I still have. I don't have the jars anymore, sorry :(

The post was edited 6 times, last by Reloque ().

• Nice. Textures are kinda eh though.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Nice one with the tinfoil hat :P

I think you should add more to the tooltips. Maybe list the protection value, and make it's colourful, like Greg's tools :D

Now you see me, now you don't...

• Love it. One thing: Don't try to do the models of Modular Powersuits. Normal MC armor models may look like shit but that isn't minecraft. Plus it is overly complicated, and I like all of your other ideas.

• I tought about it, but this is still in essence an addon. Also this addon² is bugged.

I will wait for Greg's answer about this, also Reloque's update.

• This is a bug report.
    On SSP I can craft GregArmor just fine.
    On SMP when I try to craft GregArmor I just get this weird 0 durability stuff.
    Using GregTech 5.03k.

• I apologize to everyone who wants to use this on a server (including me). It will probably be at least a week before I can really try to fix the problem.

You can move it if Reloque allows it.

Permission Granted.[color=#00ff00][size=18]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Reloque ().