I was walking along one day, and realized GregTech did not add any armors. So with the help of GregoriusT and #minecraftforge, here are meta-armors.
Rebuilt for the newest GregTech version 5.0.2k.
Added tinfoil hats, craft in helmet shape with Aluminium Foil. Currently cosmetic.
The tinfoil hats do not require any tool to craft because I can shape tinfoil with my bare hands.
Initial release. (original Vanilla-Styled armors, suit armors)
- A nasty bug where the meta-armors do not store their NBTs in multiplayer, or something.
- The tin foil hat does nothing useful.
- The suit jacket renders incorrectly when holding items.
- The suit armors have null durability and disappear upon impact. Very very low priority, save your suit for fancy occasions! May be a feature.
- Coremod (already done, but not released).
- Make tin foil hats useful. Aka. Endermen do not attack on sight.
- Fix the long-sleeves bug (jacket).
- Chain armor.
- Samurai armor.
- Normal clothes.
- Whole complex fabric system, with machines and plants and tools. (My existing projects are NOT production code.)
- Non-block-based rendering.
- Better models and textures, of course.
I have been pulled away from modding, so in the downloads are the source backups I still have. I don't have the jars anymore, sorry