Cold Lava ("ic2pahoehoelava")

• I want ask what I can do with this "cold" lava that comes out of the Liquid Heat exchanger

Industrial Craft 2 is the Best mod ever :thumbup:

P.S. Sorry for any mistake. I come from Germany ;) :whistling:

• if you put it in a cell, then place it on the ground and let it cool, it becomes reinforced stone.

• Official Post

I always used a buildcraft floodgate. I'm not even sure IC2 has a way of dispensing liquids. The pump could do with a reverse mode.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• nope with the CF Sprayer it don't work maby Thunderdark must implement something

• Official Post

I'd want a reverse/pump out mode in the pump. The sprayer wouldn't make much sense, as you're not spraying the liquid, only leaving it to cool into basalt.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I'd want a reverse/pump out mode in the pump. The sprayer wouldn't make much sense, as you're not spraying the liquid, only leaving it to cool into basalt.

Well i think a Sprayer better because then it's like the CF Sprayer and easier to use