[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IC2 Tweaks - v1.2.0 - Portable Teleporters!!!

• IC2 Tweaks

You know those little things that seem like they should be in IC2 but are strangely missing?

Like a Creative EU Source, or the rest of the composite armors.

Or maybe even a portable teleporter?

Well then this mod is for you. It adds in all these things and more.

Features:

Downloads:

1.7.10 - v1.2.0:
    http://www.mediafire.com/downl…C2Tweaks-1.7.10-1.2.0.jar

Older versions:

https://www.mediafire.com/fold…yl3z7305wp/Older_Versions

Requirements:
    Industrialcraft2 for MC 1.7.10
    Turbo 1.2+.x

Please note that the config file will only generate once Minecraft has been run at least once!!!

That's it!!!

Change Log:

Please give me feedback everyone!!!

Did you like it or not, and why?

The only way i can improve the addon is if you guys tell me what you guys tell me what you think!!!

Have fun!!!

F4113nb34st

• Official Post

Good to see it back, but the golden orb has the exact functionality of the debug item that IC2 adds :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It seems your localisations have become even more wacky. Even WAILA's having problems

Actually, it seems all your mods have WAILA name problems :S

• I have no idea how you're managing to mess up the localizations :P, they work fine for me. You are using English (US) for your lang right?
    As for the WAILA issue that is a bug on WAILA's part, will send a fix request to the maker

• I have no idea how you're managing to mess up the localizations :P, they work fine for me. You are using English (US) for your lang right?
    As for the WAILA issue that is a bug on WAILA's part, will send a fix request to the maker

I'm having the same localization problem with this mod, but your Bio Materials mod works just fine... I hope you can check it out. ;)

• I am using Turbo 1.2.0. I think that is the latest version.

I suggest you add Bio Materials to the IC2 tab instead of having it's own tab in Creative mode. ;)

• I like most ideas most of ideas from this mod, though I am against cobel to flint, but thats configurable, so thats not an issue.

I like this mod, but can you make teleporter for return separate from IC2 default teleporter?
    As return teleporter are rather powerful for what it offers, and would be nice to have return pad to cost a little extra because of it.

Can you post statistic on composite armor?
    How much better it is compare to closest related armor and how much hits it can take?

• Could you please add a configuration setting that allows players to adjust the strength of ITNT? The ic2 config file has these options:

; Maximum Explosion power of a nuke, where TNT is 4.
    nukeExplosionPowerLimit = 100
    ; Maximum explosion power of a nuclear reactor, where TNT is 4.
    reactorExplosionPowerLimit = 100

It seems like there should also be:

; Explosion power of ITNT, where TNT is 4.
    itntExplosionPower = 4

The addition of a tweak like this would be greatly appreciated :D

• As I am sure many of you know, I have not been around for a while. This has been do to many things, most primarily irl busyness.
    Since many people have asked for the src codes of my mods for updating, I have decided to make them open src.
    Here is a link to those srcs: http://www.mediafire.com/?i8w0il1oa4ww3o4
    I don't know when I'll be back guys, but I won't be gone forever.

Not sure how long ago he updated his About Me, nor am I sure that this mod is in that link or that the link is still valid. He hasn't been seen since: "Sunday, September 7th 2014"

• Official Post

If you go into the config and disable the cobblestone maceration changes that crash should stop, but the mod itself is abandoned so if that doesn't fix it you're just going to have to remove it.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• He hasn't been around for a year Speiger, I say go ahead :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.