[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.25 (Note: All Posts of new Members need to be approved first, so if you press the submit button but no new post appears here, it is in the folder of posts to be approved first, and Player will receive them a few hours later)

• Hello Player!

I have a question regarding my small issue.
    FastCraft is doing miracles to my game, but only until version 1.6. Any version above creates terrible choppy FPS, even though the FPS counter shows 59-60, it works worse than even without FastCraft. I don't ask for a fix for this because it works different on every computer, I understand that much. Especially that version 1.6 suits my system almost perfectly, except that one small issue that's been bothering me since I am a texture creator, and this issue concerns textures.
    Namely, it's about mcmeta texture animations. I mean, some work, like lava or water. But mcmeta animations from mods doesn't seem to work at all. Liquids are all time still. Machines from gregtech are all time still (yes, when they are working).
    When I install fastcraft 1.9, the animations start to work, very fast however but they work - however as I mentioned before, versions above 1.6 give me lag.

It doesn't hurt to ask if you could do something about it, but for version 1.6. This probably is a small fix and I would be very grateful.
    Please respond, it is more important to me than you could imagine :)
    Thanks in advance

• Do you use this link?
    http://files.player.to/fastcraft-1.9.jar

works fine by me

I am using that link, thats the weird thing. This is the message from chrome (Google Chrome's connection attempt to files.player.to was rejected. The website may be down, or your network may not be properly configured.) i tryed multiple browsers and computers but still the same message.

I fixed it by downloading it with a american proxy server, i think the download page doesnt like connections from the netherlands.

• Hey player, I was wondering if you would already allow the mod to be included in a modpack, at least as disabled by default. I mean, there has been alot of work on it, and latest version seems to be pretty stable...

• Hi Player.
    Somebody in IRC recommended your mod to me, and I have installed it on both my client and server. The client seems to launch fine, but the server won't start at all. If I delete fastcraft from the mods folder it starts normally.

It gives me pages of this: http://pastebin.com/GDmMMbtm
    Not sure what other info would be useful, it doesn't produce a crash report, as it never starts, I'm running 1.7.10, forge 1208

• Hi Player.
    Somebody in IRC recommended your mod to me, and I have installed it on both my client and server. The client seems to launch fine, but the server won't start at all. If I delete fastcraft from the mods folder it starts normally.

It gives me pages of this: http://pastebin.com/GDmMMbtm
    Not sure what other info would be useful, it doesn't produce a crash report, as it never starts, I'm running 1.7.10, forge 1208

what type of server are you running, if its cauldron he already knows, but thanks for trying to help!

• Official Post

if its cauldron he already knows

Based on the fact the server file name is cauldron-1.7.10-1.1207.01.195-server.jar, I think it is.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I found a crashing issue when I installed ShadersCore, INpureCore, and Extra Utils and this mod seems to be causing it. Click here to go to the crash log. I know this mod caused it since it said "java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException at fastcraft.d.a(Unknown Source)". Do you plan to fix this issue?

• I made an account just to say this:

Wow.

As soon as I installed your mod I had an FPS increase of 10 to 20 FPS and whilst fullscreen it sat on 60 despite the insane of amount of things going on in my world.

Nothing else more I can really say, just good job and keep up the good work.

• I just registered here to say this mod is INCREDIBLE before install it i was literalay imposible to play packs like modsauce and karma, but now they run excelent +100 FPS :D :D :D :D :D . Sorry for the bad english im from argentina

• in my minecraft command prompt it says that fastcore has loaded 5/11 but i never see it again after the 5th time, is it loaded without me seeing 11/11? I haven't seen it help that much if it has loaded.

I'm currently running my own server for my friends. I have an i5-3570k, gtx 780ti, 32 gigs of ram, and am running the LOTR 1.7.10 mod on my server and after about 1 minute of playing my cpu usage runs up to 98% and its unplayable and i just have to ctrl-alt-delete the process.

• I'm having the following issue all of a sudden with my modded instance. I was using Fastcraft before, but this error is the first time it appeared when launching my instance.

https://pastee.org/yx6w

Forge 10.13.1.1222
    MC 1.7.10
    Custom modpack
    Java 7
    Fastcraft 1.9

EDIT: tested it on a new blank instance in MultiMCv5, with forge .1222 and fastcraft 1.9 only, it starts without a problem... What's my issue then?

• I've found the conflicting mod, it was GLSL shaders mod version 2.3.28. Disabling it the instances launches normally. Is this resolvable by any means?

• I've found the conflicting mod, it was GLSL shaders mod version 2.3.28. Disabling it the instances launches normally. Is this resolvable by any means?

You can resolve this for yourself by reading a couple of post up.