little question

• I don't consider it simple research, especially since the newest features of IC² are either badly or non documented. I myself did not know that "simple" rate of heat and coolant.
    There is no good repository of those informations (see the official wiki or even the FTB one). Instead of complaining about "spoonfeeding", what about helping the community?

exactly! asking allows documentation

and re uranium are you mining directly or using a miner?

• Been using the miner for a while now. Probably have a total of 30 holes dug spaced 9 blocks apart.

ahh :) it will build up.. i adv on the adv miner.. its alot better imho for getting all the ore..

• ahh :) it will build up.. i adv on the adv miner.. its alot better imho for getting all the ore..

Well of course if you keep mining it will build up... the point was that lead seems to be almost more rare than uranium, and you need a ton of it to build the reactor, so by the time you can build the reactor you have enough uranium to fuel it for a long time.

• Official Post

I helped community for a long time.

Then hayo came to wikipedia.

I've been around for 3 years here, since IC1, i really don't recall you as a person that helped.

Also, hayo on wiki is a separate section for fun, which does not interfere with anything.

• I've been around for 3 years here, since IC1, i really don't recall you as a person that helped.

Also, hayo on wiki is a separate section for fun, which does not interfere with anything.

and it does not matter how long you have been here.. he is acting like a jerk.. HAYO is as far as i can see the fun "alt text" like XKCD does on his drawings..

if you have a problem with HAYO you have more issues then you claim and should seek help to work through your difficulties

• Someone can't understand simple fact:
    repeating same shit again and again in every article does not make it useful or fun, repeating NEVER fun.
    wiki is for information, if you want fun - go and post your hayo on XKCD.

also pile of shit near your door does not interfere with anything, it smells funny!

• Official Post

Someone can't understand simple fact:
    repeating same shit again and again in every article does not make it useful or fun, repeating NEVER fun.
    wiki is for information,

Every single HAYO Text is different from the other ones. There is no repeating.

if you want fun - go and post your hayo on XKCD.

You cannot post on XKCD (it does have Forums though). But it would be too offtopic since that Site isn't about Minecraft at all.

also pile of shit near your door does not interfere with anything, it smells funny!

Wouldn't be funny for you cause "repeating NEVER fun", I guess.

• wikipedia is not about a game directly..

IMHO if you have nothing nice to say you should say nothing at all..

IMHO you are being a cancer to this forum and a troll... and i don't suffer those and have added you to my ignore list so that i see a big yellow triangle for your posts and don't need to stress..

I advise everyone else to do the same, shun the troll!

• Official Post

IMHO if you have nothing nice to say you should say nothing at all..
    IMHO you are being a cancer to this forum and a troll... and i don't suffer those and have added you to my ignore list so that i see a big yellow triangle for your posts and don't need to stress..
    I advise everyone else to do the same, shun the troll!

We keep him because we need something to lough about. Sometimes I think he isn't actually "playing" any Game because he is so "serious" about pointless tiny things.

• thought i was the only one that dont like him.

I think its nothing bad with getting help. someone wants help, and can get it here, and someone dont want help and discovers things for himself.
    So whats your problem, rawcode?

• thought i was the only one that dont like him.

I think its nothing bad with getting help. someone wants help, and can get it here, and someone dont want help and discovers things for himself.
    So whats your problem, rawcode?

he is a jerk and a troll imho not good for the board

• i dont really care if you like me or not.
    Proof of work (search\original research\something similar) or answer is "RTFM".

many people forgot how boards actually work and expect other users to serve them, search for them, research for them, read source for them, some spoonfeeding "not trolls" is reason of this.

i can answer to any question by opening source code of ic2e and checking implementation, but wont do it as long as no proof of work is provided.

• Official Post

many people forgot how boards actually work and expect other users to serve them, search for them, research for them, read source for them, some spoonfeeding "not trolls" is reason of this.

Yeah, you are right on this one. Normally one person asks a question which has not been answered before using a Thread Title which is informative about the issue, and then the Question is never asked again until something changes drastically, since "everyone" is smart enough to do a quick search on the topic before duplicating a Question.

But this "everyone" Guy doesn't really exist.

• If a quick google and forum search doesn't turn up information I need on the first fecking page, I am going to ask on a forum. If I'm feeling particularly shy, I might spam spwnx a personal message instead. No I am not going to read two thousand pages of a thread. No, I won't even read 4 pages of a thread unless I know for sure my info is buried in there.

IC2 and particularly GregTech change fast enough that an awful lot of the "useful" information floating around out there is half-useless by now anyway. Wikis cannot keep up. Fortunately, this is a forum , where people gather and discuss current issues. If you don't like hearing repeated discussions, then sorry, but it just sucks to be you. Go discuss it with your shrink and see if you can work it out.

Hell, I might ask today and forget 3 months from now. I will ASK AGAIN. Too bad for anyone who hates that. Fortunately the majority of the community recognizes this as a community affair and not just a knowledge repository.

• If a quick google and forum search doesn't turn up information I need on the first fecking page, I am going to ask on a forum. If I'm feeling particularly shy, I might spam spwnx a personal message instead. No I am not going to read two thousand pages of a thread. No, I won't even read 4 pages of a thread unless I know for sure my info is buried in there.

IC2 and particularly GregTech change fast enough that an awful lot of the "useful" information floating around out there is half-useless by now anyway. Wikis cannot keep up. Fortunately, this is a forum , where people gather and discuss current issues. If you don't like hearing repeated discussions, then sorry, but it just sucks to be you. Go discuss it with your shrink and see if you can work it out.

Hell, I might ask today and forget 3 months from now. I will ASK AGAIN. Too bad for anyone who hates that. Fortunately the majority of the community recognizes this as a community affair and not just a knowledge repository.

bravo!!! and this ends this! if you have issues with a forum being a place to ask when info can't be trusted .... leave!