Coolant Cell Crafting...

• I am trying to craft overclocker upgrades for my machines and have run into an issue I can't seem to find the answer to. The recipe requires a 10k coolant cell, which asks for a coolant cell surounded by 4 tin plates, however I can't find a recipe for the coolant cell. I can make all kinds of different things in the canning machine, but something labeled "coolant cell" isn't one of them. Could someone please provide machines required and recipes used in each machine in order to craft this? I am using the latest stable build of IC2 on minecraft 1.7.10 with AE2, Redpower, BC, Forestry and Railcraft installed.

• Official Post

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead: Guess the FTB wiki doesn't auto-link :D ().

• Thunderdark has apparently been unsuccessful at adding the fluid enrichment recipes to NEI (see here: Fix/Add NEI Canning Machine Support), but you can enrich water with 8 lapis lazuli dust (or distilled water with 1 lapis lazuli dust, from what I've read) to make coolant. It helps to have two fluid/solid canning machines adjacent to each other with fluid ejector upgrades, since that seems to be the only way to get fluid out of the right-hand tank.

• It helps to have two fluid/solid canning machines adjacent to each other with fluid ejector upgrades, since that seems to be the only way to get fluid out of the right-hand tank.

You can remove liquid from any machine's output tank by shift-right clicking on it while holding an empty universal fluid cell and shift-right clicking on it with a full cell will dump the contents into the input tank.

• You can remove liquid from any machine's output tank by shift-right clicking on it while holding an empty universal fluid cell and shift-right clicking on it with a full cell will dump the contents into the input tank.

That's good to know. That IC2 wiki page linked above doesn't mention that I need to hold the sneak key when right-clicking the machine with the universal fluid cell.

• Official Post

That IC2 wiki page linked above doesn't mention that I need to hold the sneak key when right-clicking the machine with the universal fluid cell.

Oh, I better fix that then ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.