[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] AFSU Mod

• SpwnX promoting FTW :D :P , and remember, if someone asks who made the original awsome textures, don't forget to say it's me ;) :P :D

• So, should I do some "promoting" of this mod on the FTB forums (whats new in modded minecraft today) xbony, or do you want to do it yourself and then i'll just tweet it via modmymc.

Go ahead :P

Btw, can you fix the double spoiler? >.> not sure what I keep doing wrong.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• As for the double spoiler, do you check whether you do it
    [ spoiler ] ... [ /spoiler ]
    and not
    [ spoiler ]...[ spoiler ]?
    Without the spaces of course.
    I'm not sure, but I assume the second version would cause a double spoiler:
    [spoiler][spoiler]

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Official Post

It does. Always remember the / ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Interesting crash. I think it might be an issue with Mekanism or Immibis Core. Are you using anything related to those mods? It might be worth testing it without those mods as well.

Edit: On another topic, the wiki has been translated to German and Spanish for those interested :D

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Hey, new version. 1.2.1a-Mustard.

Sorry for the long wait. This version fixes the texture issue when the AFSU is facing up or down.

This is pretty much a client-side only update, so you can update your version before your server does. Unless FML does something strange.

This is going to probably be the last update for a long while, until I update to 1.8 when and if that happens.

Download .

Edit: oh, I forgot. This also adds a Russian translation (the Russian language has it's own alphabet).

• Note : I'm making new fancier AFSU textures, that will be a bit less vanilla-IC2-ish style, and a bit more "GT4" style :D ;P :thumbup:

• Never too many different textures :P the IC2-ish one will probably stay the default one though, since it is an IC2 addon before anything else.

• Well, can we at least use another AFB texture ? I have one that is almost finished and looks better/more logical/cooler/IC2er :P :D :thumbup:

• There's already a config for other AFB textures, although there aren't any :whistling:

• This is pretty much a client-side only update, so you can update your version before your server does.

Please at least fix the bug that doesn't allow Project Red Wires to attach to the Top or Bottom of the block. They attach to the sides, but not the top or bottom. This is a problem when trying to build tight systems with limited space.

purrrrrdy please :)