[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] AFSU Mod

• Was there ever a 1.6.4 version? Just realized I was lacking an 8k output storage in my 1.6.4 game.

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• No there wasn't, it was GT which added this originally, in the form of AESU/IDSU, AFSU is a continuation of this, having the same storage and the same output voltage than an IDSU, but acting more like the AESU.

• ah ok. damn, I decided not to use gregtech because i'm pretty sure there will be a conflict with one of my 230 mods. also, this stuff runs on a private server and we would have real issues with the gameplay changes.
    Ok, then no 8192 eu/t storage for us.
    Gotta use the pesu from AdvGen with 32keu/t then...

Or is it not too hard to downgrade the code from github myself?

• Depends how Greg did it, I guess it's not really a problem, + was the issue related to Natura/TiCon ?

• You can port it to 1.6.4 (or an even older version) if you have the patience to, it's under the MIT license.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Mine_Sasha: No the TiC/Natura issue was solved pretty quickly as far as I remember. We just don't have the time or patience when plaing to use the greg way of doing things. I mean yes, it's fun and makes sense, but it also takes a lot of time and mostly in the beginning it is really eating up your raw materials.

So, maybe I will try to check out the api of 1.6.4 (haven't worked with IC2 EXP api yet...) and look what I can do to backport this.

• Mine_Sasha: No the TiC/Natura issue was solved pretty quickly as far as I remember. We just don't have the time or patience when plaing to use the greg way of doing things. I mean yes, it's fun and makes sense, but it also takes a lot of time and mostly in the beginning it is really eating up your raw materials.

So, maybe I will try to check out the api of 1.6.4 (haven't worked with IC2 EXP api yet...) and look what I can do to backport this.

(I'm a *bit* late to the party, but whatever.)

If you want, I could totally do a backport to 1.6.4 for you.

EDIT: Is anyone having issues with energy levels not being synced properly between the server and client? There may be an issue that's causing it. (Thanks to Speiger for letting me know about this.)

• AdvGenerators isn't exactly perfect if all you want is a higher energy storage block, some of the blocks are OP in my opinion.

To be fair, I'd say AFSU is also a bit OP, although it's pretty damn expensive.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Well XBony you need a lot of resources to gain the IDSU (i think it is called like that) and that is not that op that you think. You need a lot of UUMatter and electricty to gain even that thing... And since it has a high output in the energynet makes it also not that easy... The only OP Thing would be the ocean generator which produces about 200 +-200 EU but that get effected by everything... ^^" Also everything is configable so you can make this mod extrem op or not...

Also it is planned to be in adv generators anyways... Since it is a copy from gregtech and i think i have the permission (thanks to minesasha) i should have no trouble...

• IDSU From Gregtech: EnderEnergyStorage (EnderChest for Energy).
    IDSU From AdvGenerators: A huge EnergyStorage which stores more then the IDSU from Gregtech and has a output of 32K EU (which is tier 6-7 not sure because math with that is like this (8 * (4^tier))

• Official Post

It's all down to whether you count ULV as a tier or not.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.