[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] AFSU Mod

• Official Post

If they already can go 40 blocks uninsulated, how far can the insulated form go? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Are you going to add a ULV transformer now too? :rolleyes:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Have you tested whether you can paint insulated tin cables? I know you can't with experimental ;)

I see this too much.

• Hey, if you guys could take this conversation to another thread, that would be great, because it seems that you're jacking this thread from the original topic, which is AFSU made by xbony2.

From there we cam to the PESU from AdvGenerators (because it is my mod) then we came to IC2 Classic, and then to cables xD So it is connected!

• Lol, also, can we buff Glass fibre if tin cable is now a very good conductor :P ?

• Official Post

Hey, if you guys could take this conversation to another thread, that would be great, because it seems that you're jacking this thread from the original topic, which is AFSU made by xbony2.

Perhaps if there was anything on topic before we started we might. :P

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Nuclear Control wasn't even originally Shedar's mod, and Nuclear Control 2 is normally quoted as being xbony's even though it is mostly using Shedar's code. Mods having old authors forgotten is nothing new, or something that only happens here.

I see this too much.

• Stuff like the FTB Launcher just says "Shedar", it doesn't mention me at all :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

I've seen changelogs with only your name on. Technic + AT Launcher especially.

I see this too much.

• Correction, AdvGenerators is originally Fallenbeast's mod.

This is exactly why I don't come on here anymore.

True... But the version i made you can compare as Project E (the EE1-2 for 1.7.10)
    I rebuilded the mod from scratch and used numbers from it... thats it...

• Hey Xbony, hope you are still working on this mod.

We are experiencing a crash anytime we try to open the GUI of the AFSU. I'm also getting reports its happening when trying to right click on it in NEI.

Don't know if this matters, but we updated IC2 yesterday.

Really hope we can see an update to this mod soon - sorry to bug you - its just that we love it and want it to work and succeed!

Here is the Report log

http://pastebin.com/4g1YjFnm

And I also have a Mod Pack download you can try it with that and see what we are seeing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/unqn…20NINJA%20UPDATE.zip?dl=0

• I'm not really working on this since I don't plan to add anything, but crashes/bugs are exceptions.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• That was too easy :P

New version: 1.2.2a-Mustaa. This fixes the crash that Chloe described (basically, the class "GuiTooltiphelp" was renamed to "GuiTooltipHelper"). This requires a newer version of IC2 though (not sure exactly which version, but the newest should work).

Download .

Edit: heyo, this is good for the 200th post.