[Remake][1.6.4|1.7.10|1.10.2][Patreon][IRC|#IC2-Classic|EsperNet] IC2 Classic by Speiger

• Report info:
    Tomorrow start to work on the Better Storage Compatiblity. (I start with 1.6.4 then update. Because updating takes not that long then creating),
    also with the update i try to fix all the bugs that were posted.

• Dropped Better Storage Support:
    Needed to change internal Minecraft Functions to make better Storage actually run... API is not really supporting attachments for other people...
    To much work for almost nothing... Nope.

• Yeah fixed the energynet bug which was not only on Easy mode (both modes),
    Easy mode works now fine....
    Steel mode is at the moment in progress:
    But if there is no oreDictionaryname with Steel included it will automaticly shutdown...

• KK, but one question, why did you put refined iron as plateIron in the OD, from what I understand, that's for IC2 exp compatibility, but it's me or almost all you ingots are OD as plate ? xD

• most Addons from IC2 Exp do not even use the API way of getting the Items. They use the oreDictionary (took me a little bit to understand what OD is), so i need to fill the RefinedIron into the OreDictionary with the right items so that the recipes are working^^"

if i would not do that then you would have a lot of recipes with Fire!

• IC2 1.7.10-1.0.5 Update:

Changelog:

-Fixed: IC2 Easy Mode. Works now how it should.
    -Fixed: IC2 Energy Net applied 2x Powerloss.
    -Added: Steel Mode. Everything requires Steel instead of RefinedIron.
    -Fixed: SoundEngine Crashes after Sound Reload.

Next release should be no longer a Prerelease.

Download is as always at the first post.

• Also important question, are nuclear reactors fixed before I retest them in my survival world ? ^^

I did answer that one already in github. I because its faster and easier to me.
    And yes i did try to simulate your bug but failed. So if i fixed without nodesting then its good. But make a backup
    of your survival world and run it one time if it crashes send me the FMLLog. Also please send me that log before you update because i want to know how that could happen. Just to be sure.

Nice, testing now, also 2x powerloss ? Why ?

While i did make IC2 Classic compatible to IC2 Exp i did need to change the Classic EnergyNetwork because a lot of function that were required were missing... Well i did also make some adjustments that the Machine also get only the amount of Power it requests. And not more.
    That was a bugfix for the problem i found in 1.6.4 with IC2 EXP because with Foundry there was a bug it did consume for metal melting 200000 EU but he needed only 15000 EU for a progress. To prevent that i did made a thing that prevent that.
    With that preventing methode/whatever i should call it, i made a bug that the calculation of the PowerLoss happens twice... At the beginning and then at the end of injecting power.. That does no longer happen anymore in the 1.7.10 version. And 1.6.4 well almost nobody plays it so i let it in there until i change it...

• Speiger : Sorry, just logged in, and went to github after the forum ^^'

Speiger : Do you still want the crash log ? I am first gonna test to see if it's still here in the new version first though ^^'

• I understood something, reactor only make crashes when it has chambers attached to it and if you try to input items into chambers ^^ Here is link : http://paste.ee/p/HNs3b

Steel mode works, but Easy mode still lacks of power loss and wire fries :(

• Official Post

Good to see you've finally embraced 1.7.10 ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I understood something, reactor only make crashes when it has chambers attached to it and if you try to input items into chambers ^^ Here is link : http://paste.ee/p/HNs3b

Steel mode works, but Easy mode still lacks of power loss and wire fries :(

Ok^^" I forgot to add that to the code that it also stop melting wires.... ^^" I just did think of machine explosions...
    Well powerloss should work now (never said that that one will go away then you can install exp), but i will handle to the next update the other one too...

To your crashlog: That is not a bug from ic2 classic. I do not get anything that is related to ic2 classic that is just running fine...
    The mod you should look at is this:

Code
    [20:16:30] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: =============================================================
    [20:16:30] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: MOD HAS DIRECT REFERENCE System.exit() THIS IS NOT ALLOWED REROUTING TO FML!
    [20:16:30] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Offendor: truetyper/TrueTypeFont.loadImage(Ljava/awt/image/BufferedImage;)I
    [20:16:30] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Use FMLCommonHandler.exitJava instead
    [20:16:30] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: =============================================================
    [20:16:31] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [truetyper.TrueTypeFont:<init>:94]: TrueTypeFont loaded: java.awt.Font[family=Arial,name=Arial,style=plain,size=12] - AntiAlias = true

Forge is shutting down because of that because he makes uses a function which he is not allowed to...

Also i will send this paste to AE2 because they have a lot of crashes during the loading....

Good to see you've finally embraced 1.7.10

Well i will not update my mod to 1.7.10... because 1.7.10 is so unstable...
    Just an example: If i drop any kind of Block on the ground the whole world dissapear.... (Renderwise)...

• Speiger :

@AE2 : Oh maybe, it also crashed with buses :c

@Power loss : Well, I tried all wires ( in easy mode ) and they all act like superconductors, no way to make them loose energy, I srsly tried everything ;P

@1.7.10 : Wait wut ? xD

• Yeah but only my invioment has the trouble no idea why...

Powerloss..... You know that easy mode is still not finish yet... (Testing and co is still nessary)

AE2 was only because it had a lot of crashes during the loading and i had no trouble with a vannilla hopper... Would be cool if you could send a crashreport with the newest version.