[Remake][1.6.4|1.7.10|1.10.2][Patreon][IRC|#IC2-Classic|EsperNet] IC2 Classic by Speiger

• Update 1.7.10-1.0.8.4:

Yeah. Not a release yet sadly again..

Changelog:

-Added: Battery Box.
    -Added: Nuclear Jetpack.
    -Fixed: Crops did crash sometimes (Based on biomes) because of me beeing a derp.
    -Fixed: Quantum Suit crash when it uses Energy.
    -Added: Baubles Support. Belt slots accept now
    "Batteries/EnergyCrystals/Lapotroncrystals" and tools draw from it to.
    Note: Baubles Slot has a higher priorty then the armor slots
    -Fixed: Electric Tools gain damage instead of Energy Damage
    -Fixed: NanoSabre did dissble automaticly (even if it had energy)
    -Added: EV Transformer Recipe
    -Fixed: Chainsaw did not check the speed for breaking block correctly...
    -Added: Crop Helper Config, if it is enabled you can see in Nei (when
    the cropanalizer is open) which atributes the Seeds have so breeding is a
    little bit easier. (Maybe uploading a video to explain how cropbreeding
    works a little bit)
    -Fixed: Construction foam drops a block when it is still dry and you break it... (That should not happen)
    -Added: Missing parts which Nuclear Control needs to detect that IC2 is loaded.

• Can you add back the "Construction foam drops a block when it is still dry and you break it..." and make it drop an actual CFoam dry block and not a dev Cfoam black block ^^ please ?

IIRC Alblaka said before that he was about to implement this feature... then dissapeared ( it was when I still was without accounts, wondering like a ghost on IC2 forum ).

• Can you add back the "Construction foam drops a block when it is still dry and you break it..." and make it drop an actual CFoam dry block and not a dev Cfoam black block ^^ please ?

IIRC Alblaka said before that he was about to implement this feature... then dissapeared ( it was when I still was without accounts, wondering like a ghost on IC2 forum ).

Solution. I will add SilkTouch support.... Then you can get it... But not this version. Next...

• Can't we simply have normal support pwease :c ?

(Note: NGNL Reference)

Ok. Then lets play a game to solve that problem. Because you want that really, i choose the game, if you win i make it how you want, else you have to accept that it will be maximum only Silk touch, if it is a draw i will make it to silk touch only.

We will play: "rock-paper-scissors", i will only pick Paper, if i pick something else i loose, if i pick something else and beat you with it it is a draw.

Are you ok with that?

xDDD

• Lol, don't spoil me too much NGNL xD

Ok, can we then have a config for that pwease ? ;3

• I am having a sort-of game breaking problem, and I don't know why. Rubber trees aren't generating in the world (I do have them enabled in the config) and when I place a rubber sapling and bone meal it it grows into an Oak tree. Is this a bug or am I doing something terribly wrong?

• I am having a sort of game breaking problem, and I have no idea why. Rubber trees won't generate in-world (I do have them enabled in the config) and when I attempt to bone meal a Rubber sapling it'll only grow into an Oak tree. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Because as you'd imagine, it's quite impossible to play IC2 without rubber. :P

• posts enabled

Thanks.

I am having a sort of game breaking problem, and I have no idea why. Rubber trees won't generate in-world (I do have them enabled in the config) and when I attempt to bone meal a Rubber sapling it'll only grow into an Oak tree. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Because as you'd imagine, it's quite impossible to play IC2 without rubber. :P

During the Update from 1.6.4 to 1.7.10 the WorldGen did change. It was completly messed up.
    It is now Fixed but the next update is a little bit away...
    Reason for that simply: I do not release updates for 1 single bug.
    Thats why you have to wait a couple days to get the next update...
    If you want to know if a bug is already marked or fixed that you found:
    Check this out: ClickMe
    Please Check opened and Closed Issus not just post anything. (and if you post them there it goes faster to me...)

Anyway thanks for your help.

• I totally understand, thanks for the link! Also, I really appreciate what you're doing and would like to say that I am going to use this mod to the fullest. Bis zum nächsten Mal! :)

• Update 1.7.10-1.0.9.10:

Huge update...

Download link you find at the first post.

Note: Next update will take longer because big code changes will happen what will make really old features from IC2 vissible again which are removed through classic / exp. I hope you understand that.

Changelog:

-Fixed: Quantum Suit let you constantly run.
    -Fixed: EnergyNet, now Railcraft Blocks work now fine.
    -Fixed: RubberTrees grow now with Bonemeal,
    -Fixed: Scaffolds do no longer hurt players (even if it is funny),
    -Fixed: DamageBars from CoolantCells were wrong
    -Fixed: CropMatron Crashes when using WeedEx
    -Fixed: Electric Tools work now again.
    -Added: RocketMode to the NuclearJetpack. (Activate BoostKey+ModeSwitchKey) uses huge amounts of Energy!
    -Fixed: Pumps Create Infinte water/lava sources
    -Fixed: Pumps send way more Lava to geos then it should be (3x then usual)
    -Fixed: Pump did not fill buckets.
    -Added: Pump fill buckets now with any fluid (as long you can it up with rightclicking in the world the pump can do that also)
    -Fixed: Weed is spreading now right.(3x3 area now)
    -Fixed: (Removed the speedup of crops because of my explaining video i added it)
    -Moved: Moved the Sound Files to the assets folder. ResourcePack support is not added with that.
    -Fixed: Bucket will be accepted in a Pump.
    -Changed: IC2 Machines that auto Export accept now the Rules of IInventory & ISidedInventory (Before not) (But importing not now at least)
    -Fixed: Crash with Trade-O-Mat.
    -Fixed: Electriolizer problems with the Cauldren servers.
    -Added: Constructon Foam is now Harvestable with SilkTouch.
    -Added: Mining the Foam with a sprayer act like using Silk Touch (Only on dry ones)
    -Added: Scrap Metal. Can be gained by simply putting something in the recycler that is a metal(in the oredictionary). Also Chance is twice as high to gain scrap metal then regular scrap. The Amplifier amount is 100k (Scrapbox = 45k)
    -Fixed: Missing BlockUpdates on EnergyNet changes.
    -Fixed: Personal Blocks can now insert into each other again. (Need tweaks but its working which is important)

• Really old features.... Like the energy belt ?
    Or perhaps you are talking some 1.5 IC2 classic features that are missing ? Like the obscurator and the boats ?

• Official Post

Aren't boats in?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Really old features.... Like the energy belt ?
    Or perhaps you are talking some 1.5 IC2 classic features that are missing ? Like the obscurator and the boats ?

Well obscurator is exp... Boats also...

I will tell it you later guys since i need your help for that anyways....

• Official Post

Well obscurator is exp...

It was added to IC back in the day, just never added back to IC2 until experimental.

Boats also...

No, they were added in 1.4 (or was it 1.5?), I remember RichardG trying to get them to work.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.