Mass Fabricator not doing anything

• My mass fab isn't producing anything, not accepting power. I have it hooked up to an MFSU that is connected to a hybrid solar panel. No gregtech.

• Official Post

That's because the internal tank is full of UU, so there's no room for any more UU, so it doesn't start making any more.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• So, how do I fix it? And by the tank full of UU, what's that mean?
    All these new-fangled experimental things. I'm coming from ftb/mindcrack, which was 1.4.7, so I don't know much about stuff like a UU tank.

Edit: I read a bit and saw something about cells, and liquid UU. What is that? How do I use it? I'm pretty sure the wikis don't have much on that.

• As far as how to use the liquid UU-matter, this wiki page has some good info about that:
    http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…itle=Tutorial:Replication
    A couple things I can add from personal experience that aren't mentioned on that page yet:
    1. Once the scanner is done, you need to click the button in the scanner interface to save it to pattern storage or a memory crystal before you can use the pattern in the replicator.
    2. There's an additional way to supply the UU-matter to the replicator: put it next to the mass fabricator, and put a fluid ejector upgrade in the mass fab.